Tree of Savior Forum

Wow? we still not getting the team storage changes?

Whats the matter with you, “Dude”? No need to start flaming this thread, it won’t bring us anywhere. You’re not even trolling, so can you please just quit it?

I agree that a part of the payerbase is too impatient, and that we just need to remember them of the fact that IMC stated that they’re working on it.

But there’s no point in raging and insulting ppl in this thread. If you had taken the time to read OP carefully, you would have recognized that he knew about the announcement, so theres not even a point in fllaming him for not knowing…

Edit: Also, if you’ve hunted GTB for nine month and somehow felt like it was wasted time afterwards, that’s you own fault :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

IMC have their hands full and is prolly spending most of their time fixing the important issues first. Have some patience and give it sometime.

1 Like

From the look of thing imc will do it after f2p ahit on them in any place they can.

Dud if its how you communicat then dont be here.no one need your retarded ass here if you have nothing good to say.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No they actually didnt they said they are “reviewing how to implement the new trade with their economy team” is exactly what they said…

basically you’re admitting that their english isn’t perfect…
and in the very next sentence you’re holding them to the precise and literal english meaning of their wording as if there’s no way they could have made any mistakes. yep, ok.

actually yes they did. we had this discussion already. read the whole thread, don’t just skip over the bits with a lot of words in them.
first i said they didn’t say that… then i re-re-read the post in question (you’re probably not even looking at the correct post), and it turns out that yes they did say “for the upcoming patch”.

but anyone with basic common sense would realize that they don’t have perfect english, and may have said “the upcoming patch” when in fact they meant “an upcoming patch”.