Tree of Savior Forum

Would you mind rating this Mid-Ranged Mage Build?

The Build: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/8k0insjxzx/
The ranks are Wiz - Pyro x2 - Thaum x3 - Featherfoot

I’m more or less focusing the build around the early game damage from Pyromancer boosted through the Thaumaturge abilities to carry it through mid-game and rounding out late game with Featherfoot to maintain my Melee-Mage presence with the sustain from the siphoning ability and the Transpose from Thaumaturge to keep myself tanky if I need to be (Full Int build stat-wise).

I understood that the Thaumaturge buffs were a small AoE so I wouldn’t necessarily need a Linker C2 friend, but I think I might be having one go that route anyways to share buffs with the party. I was also under the impressions that they can share one of the siphoning abilities but I wasn’t sure which one?
Any critiques are pointers are very much welcomed! Thanks for reading my build!

Not a bad combo, it seems featherfoot has skills that hit a lot of times. Have you also considered Warlock, would be also good with this build.

Some people said that transpose should be level 3, because if you recast it while it is still active you will not lose your bonus hp or you will have to heal it up (idk if this is true).