Tree of Savior Forum

Would you look on my necro build? :x

My goal is pve/pvp with this, do you think its viable or even “good” ? With linker gem linked targets at 6 should be enough I guess.

hmmm… how do u use corpse to attack… if you don’t collect corpse…
i think u need at least Lv1 Gather corpse…

corpse potions mainly and disinter?.. ahem

So… you’re going to use corpse potions for entire C1 …?

hmm…interesting…thanks for telling me … seems useful :grin:

these potions are cheapy trash, nvm I’m not against gather corpse… xD please focus on other parts of the build

1 Like

:laughing: nonooo i m newb and searching for necro build… thanks for telling me about the corpse potions …
Have a nice day !!
Hope u got someone to look at ur build soon!! C ya in game :kissing_smiling_eyes:

I see your point but I wouldn’t walk down this path.

Cryo 1 > Kino 1 is ONLY the combo, you don’t get the best skills of either.

If you like cryo and summons, go:

Wiz > Cryo 3 > Sorc > Necro 2

if you like link and summons, go:

Wiz > Pyro > Link 2 > Sorc > Necro 2

good luck.

thank you for your intension, sadly I have many things to complain to your advice.

c1 pyro is the wasted think people can ever do just for helping on early levels. cryo 1 + kino 1 gives pvp utilitie too, not only for the combo but the combo alone is good enough to pair it with some nice utilitie to makes me feel good enough to choose this path. In your class combination Wiz > Pyro > Link 2 > Sorc > Necro 2 - link 2 and pyro 1 are 2 wasted parts, linker2 is pointless without sharing fast cast I can’t share because I haven’t wiz3 or even wiz2 for surecast sharing and only for 2 links on monsters more, and pyro 1 starts to be absolutely useless at the start of level 100 D:

the cryo 3 path is just fine, but I would miss the linker and cryo2 is wasted too :confused:

whats about wiz>cryo1>kino3>nec2 ? I would miss the sorc a bit but in general kino3 utility is beasty. Unluckily the linker would miss in this combination too :frowning: