Tree of Savior Forum

Would Sorc1 be useful to splash into Elementalist build?

I’m asking this mainly due to the fact that Summon Servant is a thing. Will the AOE ratio bonus help with Elementalist skills, or am I better off just taking Warlock like everyone else? My other plan is to fill in a rank with Cryomancer to make Electrocute (which I plan to have as my main AOE spell) stronger. Any thoughts?

Nope Sorc is bad c1. you need to go atleast c2.

Even if I’m getting it mainly for Summon Servant? What if I ignored Summoning (for the demon) altogether and went for the other skills?

O well if its for the servant buffs i see no issue. Typically when people go sorc its for the pet as its their main feature.

I think the AoE Ratio buff would only be good for your Meteor. If that’s the case, you’re better off getting JP + HK from Linker C1.

JP is good for Electrocute, Hail and Prominence.
HK’s attribute reduces the targets’ AoE Defense ratio by 5, so that’s 5 more free targets regardless of size.

+5 AoE ratio allows you to hit 5 more small enemies. Less if they have a bigger ratio.

However, if the +50 Dark Attack from Servant acts like a weaker Arde Dagger… could be useful

Sp regen buff doesn’t hurt either, but im not familiar with how sp hungry elementalist is or isn’t.

I was going to go Linker 1 originally, but I determined that 5 links (6 if I have the gem) was pretty pitiful at late game leveling. I was thinking the AOE ratio buff will just about compensate for the shortcomings that passing up on Linker would otherwise create while providing more miscellaneous utility. Salamion can act as a light dummy target and Summon Familiar might be a decent filler/way to get enemies off me.