Tree of Savior Forum

Would a Priest-Oracle-Chaplain be good for levelling?

Pretty much what the title say guys. I would like to go support, but want to also be able to do something on my own, at least till i hit endgame etc. Do you think that chap would be a good choice ? Loved the old AA priest till they nerfed it badly in the past :confused:

You can, kinda, still do the old AA build with Priest. But you would need some attack speed buffs for ā€œnot s@ckā€. Chaplain has a good one.
But Sacrament doesnā€™t stack with Last Rites. Last Rites is better (is based on all your stats but CON) for soloing, but not for buffing allies.

Yeah, i know. But i liked the old AAchap because it was also supportish, now to properly shine you would need monk and inq. Leaving all the support behind.
Still Itā€™s mainly something to level right now, will probably go full supp in the future.

At various points after clearing main story quests, you can get vouchers that give you class change points on use. In fact, you get two lvl 4 vouchers (1 non-expiring voucher, 1 14-day voucher from the final main story quest) which will both max out the total class change points you can carry. In other words, you may as well pick something like Monk over Oracle or Priest for leveling, then change your classes later on in the game.

Also, how true is it that Sacrament doesnā€™t stack with Last Rites? People keep saying this, but Iā€™m pretty sure they stack.

Itā€™s written in the skills, so iā€™m not sure. I guess that only one value gets applied to your attacks ?

Hmm. I guess itā€™s possible to have both buffs, but only one takes effect. Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve played Priest. If you donā€™t need Sacrament in the build, though, then that just frees up more skill points for other things. Maxing out everything besides Monstrance and Sacrament, youā€™d have 5 points in Turn Undead.