Tree of Savior Forum

World map- features opinions, possible changes?

Hi writing this Small critical thinking with a bit of embarrassment
cause it’s sort of mediocre to eventually Develop this Doubt and no innovation that might suit the style of the world map :o ?
but, well, it’s just critical thinking x)

you explore the map andthe discovered areas are revealed, i get the feature but don’t you guys think this is getting Dull ?
there is an insane amount of chars to level, things to farm and the same old map to look at over and over again when using the statue.

i liked the feature that let’s you pin point the place you are looking for, but even so, don’t You think that maybe it could use another fun feature to Let you feel the passage of time whenever you are looking at the map ?

or any sort of movement around the map ?..? for exampe, you are ooking at the map and you can pin point locations
and when you are looking at the map through the Goddes statue you could see the Sky moving…? not sure
now i’m just brainstorming.

How about the Roots of the Tree Moving around the grounds of the world ?

no, adding more crab to the world map would only serve as a pain in the butt and lower the already low performance of the game…

Keep it simple, simple and accesible is good for me…

The have said things about adding stuff like the search function to the warp map so finding where to warp get easier and stuff…

what do you mean DrRM, there is already an Add on that Does that.
and is a very good one. it lets you find a map that you have already explored so you don’ thave to look for the map on the web browser to fin dthe location only cause you don’t remember where is the name of the map.

i was merely refering to adding a feature [and it doesn’t have to be a “Heavy” feature] that could give a nice sense of the Passage f Time when looking at the map using the statue Or using N buttom.

i appreciate your comment though, all critics are of interest for the idea x)

don’t know about the add-on, but it’s not rare for devs to implement something done by others…

I know what you mean, am just on the opposite side of the idea :slight_smile:

same…

I think they should make map clearing team-wide so you wouldn’t need to keep clearing with new characters for the EXP cards.

But that’s probably my laziness talking.

1 Like

Yes, just give me the cards for free on new characters! I don’t want to re-explore those maps. I want to be lazy too~

1 Like