Tree of Savior Forum

World bosses are such a giant waste of time right now

when the message pops up: field boss will spawn in a while, exactly how long till it spawns??

I just made about 800k for 5 minutes of participation with about 10k in repair costs.
That is quite decent if you ask me! :slight_smile:

But I guess I am one of the lucky ones >_<.

really the wb stress me the loot chance ā€¦ so dumb

The biggest problem with this is that it is completely unfair to those who are ā€œhelpingā€ and by that I mean healers. I spend most of my time reviving the people who die, healing the guys in the front-lines and constantly keeping buffs up while also trying to deal damage whenever I can. To say that i should get the same cube the barbarians get because they do a billion damage is just not fair to those who just want to heal, otherwise just expect swordsmen and elementalists to get all of the good cubes.

Then you should be in party. If it count as total damage that party did isnā€™t it help make thing fair for support player? Right now Iā€™m always party up random people include healer into party when doing field boss. Most of time everyone in my party will get the cube.

Unless everyone prefer to get just a dps in party and kick out all support. Then what else do think it can make thing fair to everyone? Maybe try suggest it so we might found some point that can solve this. Maybe count heal or support skill as a point to get top rank too? :confused:

Uhh.

Itā€™s luck based mostly. As your drops will coem out of a rng box you drop.
If itā€™s one of the few rank based ones, you will be rewarded based on a loottable with x% drop chance and you will get x chance per x % of overall damage done to it.

I made a 5 run fast run on the 90 dungeon, for exsample.
I got 2 arde daggers and 3 times trash loot.
Everyone else only trash loot.

I was just really lucky xD.

Every non-quest boss iā€™ve killed has given me 0 exp and then a talt from their box, completely a waste of time to kill them at the moment.

I also hate how you get a damage penalty for being too high of a lvl compared to the boss, making it impossible to kill them since your skills will only do 1 damage.

Still nothingā€¦ OBT and i really waste my time becouse 70 lvl world bosses farming by 200 lvl players. I 80 lvl, after some deaths i recieved nothing. And they got 40 lvl set boots WHY? WHY 200 lvl must recieve something useless (we dont have trade and normal market) ? Better if 70 lvl bosses must be farming by 70 + - 30 lvl players. For usefull drop and fun! If ā€œbigā€ players want to help thanx, do damage and leave with nothing (maybe exp).

IMC DO something!

Sorry for my english.

Top 5/6 dps players and their party gets cube. Still a massive waste of time because often they are camping the bosses and then make a party of 5 players with top boss dps builds, so only 5 people recieve a cube even tho there might be 20-30 people killing it. Itā€™s just not a fair system and totally not enciting to actually hunt them.

and 4 Months laterā€¦

1 Like