Tree of Savior Forum

World Boss Update

Hello,

I would like to suggest that we have some changes in regard of the world bossess, because i can’t see so much players trying to kill every field boss in this game anymore.

The changes that i am thinking are:
- Change some of the items that the boss cubes can drop, cause some of them are useless.
- Change the debuff that we got when we kill the field bossBecause this causes players to stop farming cube bosses (this will make the server economy flows more smoothly).

If anyone have some suggestions help me out!!

THANKS!

1 Like

After the balance update a major focus will be on World bosses. On KTEST the cube prices have been significantly decreased. Still though, we need more equipment, as well as more unique accessories and cards. It needs an overhaul on items. It needs armour sets, end game viable weapons, hair accessories, unique potions, and cards, maybe a unique achievement and some Adventure Points, especially now that the Adventure Journal is getting an overhaul.

I’d also like to see actual “tiers” in World Bosses, some being more rare than others but having impressive loot, a difficulty increase could be welcome too, but not just in HP, but actual damage that would cause players to require teamwork and tactics to kill it without casualties.

1 Like

More likely answer to difficulty question would be making all their skills screen-wide knockdown that also happens to ignore any defensive skills.

Maybe if we can an actual CC system. In the mean time let’s hope they don’t do that.

That would be great… well it forces everyone to play their role for example healers be support, swordsman be tanker and wizards/archers be the one who deal damages. Of course the drops will be divided to those who participated in the killing of the boss and not a race on who deal the most damage but to actually kill the boss with everyone’s help for the loot that everyone will be getting. It’s world boss for a reason, massive hp and the skills that affect screen wide will ensure no one single guild could hog the world boss for their personal gain. If anyone played GW2 should know the joy of hunting world bosses at certain time of the day.

The downside of all these is, if there’s not enough participants in hunting these world bosses then these implementation could go to waste as people will lose interest in it.

• regarding the boss cube drops, i would really like a change of loots. It is really discouraging to spend more than 30 minutes killing demon lord boss and all you get is talt.
  • About the boss debuff, it was implemented because same group of players are monopolizing the bosses, usually high levels and lots of lowbies are complaining that they are hogging the boss cubes. Moreover, if no debuff tons of players will complete and more than 5 parties in one channel will render it too laggy for you to move and before you can get near the boss it’s already dead.

You must be new here.

Horrifying spoilers ahead

This was intended as a sarcasm on IMC’s favorite method of adding fake difficulty to their game - making the bosses spam knockdown skills that force you to spend 2/3 of the fight either on your back or dodging these skills (if they can be dodged at all), rather than doing anything productive.

I remember when they made the fruit throwing for the Crazy Woodspirit in Siauliai more frequent and harder to dodge. :sweat: