Tree of Savior Forum

WL got nerfed. What's the new farming class?

:sweat::unamused::confounded:

Wiz2>Linker2>Thauma2>FF2, I guess

Well if you use is as a silver farmer.
Otherwise masterma is really strong. (I mean … Really strong.)
Pole isn’t bad either.

Tried my lvl 305 WL in 190+ maps around mokusul chamber, it could barely kill any mobs lol /sad

how much damage were you doing?

yay, they nerfed WL finally :'D

With masterma 10 i’m doing around 50-60k on first hit then 20k on phantom pain on HG 315 monster.
That a total of 450k+ on monster of the same lv (they have 220+ K hp)
Only bad thing is when they resit (But it rare… soo it fine)

Pole isn’t that bad too, harder to keep them in the small aoe whitout taking too much damage / knocback and then they follow you.

Warlock was only good at farming silver Mostly… Masterma was not bad but not that just strong.
They nerf invocation… Don’t mean they nerf is damage.

I dont think it got nerfed, at all. Some skills have been adjusted though. Mastema is quite deadly, invocation does not spawn those infiniballs anymore for each monster kill. I like the balance as my ele skills have been boosted. I think, overall WL has gotten stronger.

go a1ranger3appreiser1sr3 :smiley: str build they can solo dungeons 140 well :smiley:

Warlock is super strong now, 1 time Mastema for 20s can kill any boss in Saalus/Siaullai Mission.

I’ve a Thaum3Warlock2 with a decent +10 upgrade Windia Rod stage 5, with maxed Mastema Attribute, and rotate few potion types to trigger x8 chapparition. Yes, we can do it.

But farming build, wiz2link2thaum2ff2, you just need 50% JP poison attribute with a good KundelaSlash , then swell body and stab them.