Tree of Savior Forum

Wizzard's dagger // assasin build. why everyone are so excited about this?

i was playing linker for a loot of time. and i remember when i get my first igntion and look awesome when proc the burns and shared bettweed all the monsters. i know that isnt the same but is tecnically the same base mechanic.

the thing about this build is that u need waste a loot of usefull circles to make it “work”. this build needs almost linker 3, pyro1 and enchanter. so what other circle will be nice to chose before this or later to make it more usefull that a pyro3 linker, wizz3 linker or linker FF2. and what is the future for this build.
i mean if the mob had not been nerfed. monsters with hp over 600k and plate armor would be imposible to kill with dagger.

I like it because it mocks what people want for Corsair and Rogue. Other than that, it’s just the same old support builds with better knowledge on how to level it. You can technically achieve the same thing on any Linker build.

1 Like

Have you watched videos? you can search tos dagger wizard and they melt 500k+ things in lv320+ map, but yes they are very rely on JP and pretty much fragile which need investment on Armors.

Linker2Chrono3 is self-support-able for dex build and fusion of 2 offensive mechanics. atkspeed/crit/evasion + multiple lines of eatk, both mechanics also utilize Joint Penalty the best.

However, without Chrono could be pure eatk or hybrid of eatk+matk build.
Pyro3Linker3Enchanter1 technically you can stab for eatk, but Fireballs+JP OP and burn effect seem overshadowed the need of stabbing with dagger. If not because of Agny, this build+Ignition could still be a viable EATK build.
Wiz3linker2xxFF2 is more interesting build, you can go full CON BloodCurse<>Ngadhundi with Ignition, those Burns+DOT will fill back your HP and guarantee kill without need of Matk in 25s. However, the downside is still same pretty much rely on Joint Penalty and kill in pack of Mobs.

The catch is that, if you want a viable offensive Chronomancer then that is it. The rest of EATK pyro1linker2 build without Chrono also viable but overall it would just end up as “fun” build but not as portable as Chrono build which can be teamed in any content.