Tree of Savior Forum

Wizzard basic attack

Wizzard basic attack should only work with wand/rods not with mace/swords. If a wizzard want to use a sword it should just do regular swinging attacks. give more versality to the game. but thats just me.

1 Like

I think wizards need more dps in skills and stay with melee AA, mage class shouldn’t rely that much in AA

1 Like

Things that annoyed me from being a wizzard.

1. AA - i prefer if they were just regular attacks.
  2. earthquake - there were times where i accidentaly use the skill in the wrong area and i wasn’t able to change my location in middle of casting the skill. They show implement that. They should also state how many targets the skill can hit on its description.
  3. Energy bolt - i wouldn’t mind if the bolt itself spreads fanlike but i saw myself trying to make the mobs gets closer together almost as if they were kissing just so i could hit
1 Like

I agree, Mage classes are not basic attack classes they are known for their damage from heavy damage dealing skills. Hopefully IMC could balance out the classes a little bit more.

They’ll probably come up with a class for that. Like a battle mage or something that would be cool.