Tree of Savior Forum

Wizz 3 , what u guys think of it?

wizz 3 , what u guys think of it?
is it realy that good and is it a mainly PvE build? wizz/ele/warlock

Was a bit slow leveling up till I got Wiz 3 but magic Missile is amazing and I’m flying through levels with out any issues.

im also wizz 3 now also and i love it

Wiz C3 here, cruising thru quests 14 levels above me.

Wiz c3 is alright as long you don’t roll it together with other support circles that can’t benefit from QC.

So i love it but i love it even more when i hit class 4 cause right now i depend on my magic missle as main source of damage

What class u gona pick?

(maby got a build for me?)

it pretty much same build as everyone wiz/wiz/wiz/ele/ele/ele/???

not sure about last one X). I decide when i get to rank 7 i hope by than more information for rank 8 be around cause what be happing with rank 8 is what will make me decide on rank 7

Magic missile is better than any of ele1 spells actually. Hail is hard to hit, eletrecute do not do much dmg, prominence just do not hits what you want and so on… it gets better later but I think it’s hard to get better than magic missile at all

I currently have a wiz c2 with only energy bolt and it’s pretty boring sure but it’s exciting to know once I hit c3 I’ll be a levelling dps machine. I don’t ever normally play spell casters too but I’m really enjoying it on ToS

1 Like

The journey from C1 to C3 is a nightmare as a Wizard, but C3 is so rewarding…

I just wish Wiz C2 didn’t feel so useless. No one goes C2 without going C3.

When you’re just Wiz3 boss killing is a little slow compared to some of the classes early on… But I think it’s decent. If you have a build that wants to use the 50% matk bonus from the attribute… You should use it.

Sleep is also pretty useful but wont work on flying mobs. Some zones with fast melee mobs that can easily be packed together it’s outstanding. Sleep then use the Energybolt with the matk attribute going and it can lay out damage comparable to magic missiles while you want on MM cooldowns.

Elementalist’s spell is better against boss or in dungeon. For questing though, Magic Missle is better.

I still remember the day where you need to sleep the enemy for Magic Missle to bounce, and even so it don’t bounce that much. Everyone was saying Wiz 3 is sht.

WHY ARE WIZ 3 SO STRONG NOW, WE ARE NOT UNIQUE ANYMORE.

1 Like

Keep it silence before we get nerfed

1 Like

been stalkin…err following your guide about wiz3/ele3, its great. altho, i wont take the ele path. gonna be a psycho3 on this one. do you think its a viable build?

I guess it will be pretty good if you go psycho3, wiz3 seems to more or less fits any build (because of the 50% more damage and a skill that wipe mobs), but fits ele3 and psycho3 the best in my opinion.

Magic missile falls off later, it doesn’t do that much damage at later levels…

But the buff will always be strong.

Just wondering, at which point would you say it falls off, and are you taking into account the attribute?

I’m playing a Wiz3 for the first time this time around and I have not seen any hints of it falling off thus far (it still one shots most mobs, pretty much everything with Quick Cast on, but the Priest3 in my group might make a difference).

Probably, I never read too much into Psycho 3.

It starts to fall off at Rank 5, where you can’t one shot a group of mobs anymore. At rank 5, most of the other class can deal more total damage or dps, for example Hail and Electrocute by Elementalist.

You will need a high total aoe damage to deal with a group of elite mobs (which has several ten thousands of hp), for example grinding in demon prison. Also, when fighting world boss, a high total damage or dps is more preferable compared to burst damage such as Magic Missle.

Magic Missle hit 6 times at most per 17 seconds (I’m not sure about the real cooldown), while spell such as Hail can hit at least 40+ times per 45 second in AOE. The only advantage of Magic Missle is that it’s a burst so you can ks/take down a key monster quickly.

Pretty much that, a high level electrocute will 1 shot a group of mobs better; So it’s not really worth investing attribute into it; save your silver for hail and electrocute and frost cloud later.

Mainly for the early levels to help you get out of wiz 3 into elementalist.