Tree of Savior Forum

WizC3 with high damage

Hi guys.
Need help to discuss my build.

First my stats:
3 int : 1 con : 1 spr

I know SPR may be useless, but as Thau my skills consume alot SP so I have to have a good reserve.

My build:

Wizard C3 > Elementalist C1 > Thau C3 > Elementalist C3

Buffs damage that Thau gives are excellent. Could remove the Elementalist from the list but only “Magic Missile” must be a little boring. And as you can see my total rank is 9 lol.

My calc:

At lvl 201

MAtk base = 436

• MAtk staff lvl 190 = 250
    Total = 686
  • Buff 50% dmg casting skill = 343
    Total = 1029
  • 154 MAtk Thau skill
  • 45 int Thau skill
    Total = 1228 MAtk (without bonus attributes from Thau skills)

Wizard with high dmg!

Are you aware that the current endgame is rank 7?

Where is monster defense in your damage calculation?

It isn’t, since monster defense is static for all builds and classes.

I would suggest replacing Elementalist C3 with Warlock C3.
You can also try Cryomancer C3 and Runecaster C1, then pick a new Rank 8 class when they are released.
I don’t like how you get elementalist. Getting a damage dealing class so late, you are missing out on the much higher damage potential of higher ranks.
Theoretically, anyways. But magic missile is very strong and fun!

1 Like

Don’t invest your points into SPR. All the stats it provides can be easily obtained through gear bonuses. You won’t regenerate SP in combat and will have to use as many SP potions as someone that haven’t spent a single point in SP.

Blue Gem on gloves gives SP recovery.
People sell on the market head accessories with +35 SP recovery.
Some jewellery pieces have both max SP and SP recovery.
Cloth chest piece and shoes usually have SP bonus.
Cloth Armor Mastery increases max SP.
Levelling Cloth Armor Mastery increases the bonus.

2 Likes

I thought about doing a build like this and made some real calculations considering weapon values, int increases with ranks, all the other sh*t, everything and I really don’t believe Wiz 3 > Thauma 3 is worth it, for your own damage Wiz 3 does better than Thauma 3. So you are taking another 3 ranks to pump your damage while your first three do it better.

The pain is too big to get rank 7 on magic missile.

Thauma 3 will give you that after you spent 3m or more on it, probably more but don’t really know the value. Also you’ll have to max MM, since it’s your only damage skills until rank 7.

You want your skillpool to be something you enjoy and can improve playing, not only buffs, and you’re literally taking 6 ranks for 5 good buffs, some useful debuffs and Magic Missile.

If you take featherfoot or warlock it gets, but Elementalist 3 is not an option for a Thauma 3.

But the real point for me is try not to take both wiz 3 and thauma 3, they are both classes that take rank 3 to shine and doesn’t level your gameplay up.

1 Like

I actually think that Thauma 1-2 is more circle-efficient than 3, but I’m not saying C3 is terrible.

Assuming you max out on attribute,
C1 gives you +218 dmg and access to Shrink Body, Swell Body, and Transpose
C2 gives you +479 dmg (+261 compared to C1) and access to Reversi
C3 gives you +565 dmg (+86 compared to C2, +347 compared to C1) and 145 INT

Yes, INT bonus is cool but it only affects magic users, while the value of the dmg boost is like multiplied by 5 since it affects everyone

Personally, I’d rather get Sorc C1 for Summon Servant than get Thauma C3

1 Like

145 INT is the best among the three for magical classes.

It gets 2x if INT > 500 and another 1.9* for rank 10 considered, that’s 3.8*145= 551 matq, without quickcast. It’s almost the same as both arm swells for magic users at that point.

Hmmmmm.

Well
and wiz3 > thau2 > necro2 ?

matk buff from thau and more skills from necro…

I don’t think thaumaturge has a good synergy with Necro, because invocs scale on INT and they scale not on Magic Atk.
Linker is a better option since IA of pets is very bad and for the use of Flesh Cannon (the targeted AOE is very little).

1 Like

hummmm…
thanks.
maybe wiz3 > link2 > necro2

oh god lord… so many paths… im confuse

Yes ! This is the story of my life ! Too many paths, too many test to do and a very long leveling :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m playing from the beta start and so far I’m creating a char to level 50, testing the build and deleting it… still cannot focus on one char yet… so so hard to focus!

You’ve seen nothing of the game at level 50.

The path Wiz 3 > Link 2 > Necro 2 is a path you will only love by necro 1 or 2, and probably still won’t enjoy it that much for the time you spent working on it and seeing how other builds can still be as good as yours.

Wiz 3 > Link > Sorc > Necro 2 might be more interesting, but remember you’ll start to enjoy the game at level 12x, when you become at least Sorc 1 or whatever you want from Wiz 3 > Link.

Moises you need to strop suggesting people to sorcerer 1 > necro 2

Sorcerer 1 is unplayable without the pet commands and necromancer ■■■■■■■ sucks

Ikr Sorc 1 his horrible don’t get sorc 1 >necro your summon on sorc be useless.

Second why the heck do you need Wiz 3 for necro? Something like wiz>pryo>linker 2 is much better and pick w/e at rank 5 maybe linker 3 or something before necro

Edit. Checking guide.

Ok, please review this formula:

1.6 = Rank 7 (60% boost)
350 = raw status points invested
85 = 1-300 bonus points
(350+6-300)/2 = 300+ bonus points (+6 is for the raw starting points)
20 = gear
30 = buff

Notice that gear and buff are not multiplied by rank, or impacting of bonus points at all.

So 145 int buff is only 145 int. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like