Tree of Savior Forum

Wizars pvp build help!

hello guys currently i have a lvl 65 wiz>cryo>cryo
i want a pvp build, so i ask you what would be better, going cryo 3 for the tree and snow rolling, plus more lvls in ice pike, or taking other class, most people suggest me that i should go kino or chrono for cc if im looking for a pvp build, what do you think, also i thought about ele but heard that they have a looong casting time =P any suggestion will be accepted ;).

You either go Cryo C3 or C1. C2 is useless, so since you are C2 already finish C3, or you will have wasted one rank. Ele is not that good for PvP, especially so without wiz 3 (which nets you surespell and quick cast, which you need for most ele skills).

I would suggest you to go Cryo 3 -> Kino -> Rune Caster -> Warlock, or Cryo 3 -> Kino 2 -> Warlock or Cryo 3 -> Kino 3. It all depends on how much CC/Dmg you want. (Rune Caster / Warlock increases your DPS, while Kino 3 increases your CC)

1 Like

thx a lot =), so in your opinion does cryo3 suck?? xD because in that case, maibe would be better to start again and take just cryo 1. But i think cryo3 has a lot of cc so i was thinking on taking a bit more cc and then pure dmg so i freeze your balls and blast ur hp bar jejejeje =), also im aware of dispell scrolls but i think the ice tree and ice wall can take care about that, just an idea. And for last wich stats should i go currently im con=int and 20 spr

PD: thx man rly :wink:

Nope, cryo 3 is pretty good in pvp

1 Like

Refarding stats, for PvP u want full CON

1 Like