Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard's Rank 7 Class Discussion

Hi everyone,

I know there are separate topics dedicated to Warlock and Featherfoot. However, they are gone into the dust and I don’t want to resurrect them. As more and more people approach Rank 7 ( or already did), I hope we can have a place to fill the much needed information about our two rank 7 classes.

Right now, I have a lot of questions regarding the rank 7’s abilities. I appreciate anyone, who has been there - done that, could clarify some of the questions:

Warlock:

• What are the hit counts of spirit summoned by Invocation?
  • What is the actual cast time of Evil Sacrifice? And how many hits each spirit can do when they arrive at the location?
  • Does Dark Theurge actually absorb damage done to user or it just does damage?

Featherfoot:

• I heard the Decay debuff Ngadhundi reduces target maximum HP every sec. Does it work on boss, world boss? Does it contribute as your damage and give you credits for the kills?
  • What is the missile damage debuff from Decay?

From what I read on archer thread, missile attack have 15%~25% damage penalty when attack large monster, but it reduce the target def by 10% every hit, stack 5 times

Oh sorry if I was not being clear xD One of Featherfoot’s ability, Ngadhundi, debuff monsters and make them take extra damage from Missile attack. I wonder what is the value of that debuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d like this to be answered as well, coz you know, templeshooter … missile…

Bumping for answersxD

TS doesn’t use Missiles but Magic attack iirc.
Don’t take my word as granted, though… Maybe it’s Strike :stuck_out_tongue: