Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard3>Linker2>?

I’m doing this build, and am, currently, indecisive on what to get next. My original plan was to get either Linker 3 or RC and then get Featherfoot 2. I plan to do only PvE, and am always playing with my two friends (a swordie and a cleric).

What are my options?

necro 3
60 con , rest int
plate set

Wizard 3 > Linker2 > Thauma2 > Enchanter

I hadn’t even really considered Necromancer, since summonning is usually not really my thing. Thauma2 into Enchanter also sounds pretty interesting, but I think doesn’t make use of quickspell nor surespell, so wiz2 and 3 wouldn’t make sense for it I guess.

I would go link 3 ff2 or wl2. Since you play with your friends link 3 will probabaly help you a lot.

or linker2-Runecaster-FF2/WL2

Runecaster Rune of Justice will synergy with Warlock’s Mastema, while Rune of Giant will synergy with FF2 (if the restriction of casting skill is removed)

Yeah… I really am kinda looking for an excuse to go for RC, but it just seems way too sketchy.

wiz3-link2-pyro2-sage , ez pve with misile hole,agny and surespell

why is linker so popular if can link only 10 target at rank 2 and 15 at rank 3? is not huge restriction for big pulls in miki? i can see more potential in c3 where you can share also usefull buffs.

but is not overall falconer c3 better than linker right now? 75% chance to spread dmg to another enemy and also decrease ADR to entire area, while increase hit box of enemy.

please enlight me :slight_smile:

no, it is 3/4/4/5/5/6/6/7/7/8/8/9/9/10/10 targets from lv1-15, and each level hv +10 hits limit count.
shared buff is C2 skill while share stat is C3

C3 only hv additional 2 targets+50hit limits and shared stats.
The additional 2 targets good to have but not a big deal since high level most classes do AOE damage.
The additional 50 hits limit also good to have but usuallys everything dies with 100hits.
The shared stats pretty useless, most physical build have dex, most magical have int, you may share CON but it only 50% uptime and it will break if member too far

thx for clarification so linker 2 is the best if going to take any rank in linker.

tosbase have so bad skill description =S it confused me^^

still i see the power of linker in OP buff share only, or the link is usefull in solo game.

anyway thx.

pick thau1 if u plan to use ff blood curse

rune of gaint cooldown is too long and waste rune

**link3 is good imo
cleric2 is everywhere that make link lv16 can link11 target

***link3 is essential in pyro3 build coz fire ball link combo

How does Thaumaturge help Blood Curse?

There are good and bad, as Thau1 you need to be INT build and rely on heal/blood sucking to make it available, but swell body and swell arm is good to have.

As Runecaster, you have movespeed (better in PvP/TBL) and Defense and better with CON build, however the CD is super long.