Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard3 into Featherfoot2: How much linker should i get?

So i have an wizard3, and i want to go into linker and then featherfoot, especially with that joint penalty:poison attribute.
My questions are, how much linker should i do?
Is spritual chain + lifelink worth it?
Are those link immune enemies in endgame common?
If i shouldn’t do linker3, i would substitute with thaumaturge, I heard that there is a combo with thaumaturge and featherfoot, i swell the body of an enemy, then cause decay with Ngadhundi shortly before swell body expires, causing them to die.

If you have other suggestions on what class i should choose after wizard3, i am open for those, too.

Well I’ll talk about linker 3 since i’m one, and I just love it, lifeline is pretty good, it share every max stat and anything else, even elemental damage if I saw correctly. Spiritual chain is so-so, if there is a quarrel 3 in the party it can be good… Linking 11 mobs is pretty nice too, but when they resist it is just sad, this should not happen at all, IMC should remove it… Well, if you just want to link, linker 2 is enough. You can go thauma 1 for transpose too, did you already see this build? You can convert all your int in con. Also, I do not think featherfoot would work well without at least linker 2.