Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard using Venom

i am intrigue with the venom -117 to plate armor. is this for normal atk?

i am wanting to trade my aias for venom. What do you think?

Use Otrava or Ledas if you want a more PvE-oriented offhand, Venom is only good against non-plate mobs or players, but most are actualy plate users. Go for Arde Dagger or Karacha since they’re both much cheaper. If you want good advice take Arde Dagger, buy other good equipment with the rest of your money and than go farm Otrava Recipe since it can’t be traded.

I’d say keep your Aias, it’s the best shield ingame, you just won’t feel much difference you don’t play PvP or GvG, on PvE mostly what you want is damage, but remember Shield gives Block chance.

thanks for the reply man, im using arde dagger, but i wanted to get the +14 from venom. so ill keep my aias.

Good choice, go for dungeons of Ledas or Otrava Shield, those can’t be traded so the only way to get them is actualy doing the dungeon.

i wont be having that cuz i have the aias alrdy. i wonder what is more good in terms of property atk of arde and venom. poison atk 178 but few earth monster.

The % poison chance doesn’t proc on magic hits so it’s very little gain for a lot of costs.

i meant the poison property atk for it. :smiley: