Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard Tricks and Combinations

@Crimx

I haven’t confirmed earthquake but sleep has an attribute that makes it work like that.

Both are still not good enough at late game, EQ is for sending monsters away, Lethargy to pump strike damagers against bosses and mobs.

You can jump ontop of your Ice walls: by jumping, using a “complete quest” warp in the air, then walking ontop.

You can use “Rain” to perform similiar Swash Buckling effect, although the Area is not as big as Peltasta but it still big enough for small-medium area.

What about Ice Wall+Joint Penalty+PP? Would it work? coz that would be so cool~

u can reincarnate icewall (only the one u casted it on)

not sure if u can reincarnate others things.

u mean swell body is a combo to decay status effect?

@you_912

many people see the video above and don’t really realize what happens.

after swell body ends you lose 50% of Max HP.

From the video what you can see his HP keeps dropping after Swell Body ends, so a very likely explanation would be that decay makes Max HP drops into DoTs for it’s duration.

Joint penalty + hagman Knot + Fire pillar makes all targets binded, then you use a fireball. Love this combo

Your wall will break very fast.

Quick Cast with attribute makes your auto attacks stronger.

Cast fireball and use joint penalty to link it with boss. When melee character hit the boss, the fireballs fly right into the boss. Helps to do 2 things: 1. Allow joint penalty attribute to be active on the boss 2. makes fireball hit boss constantly without need of hitting the fireball itself.

Lethargy + earthquake = earthquake deal x2 dmg

FROST CLOUD doesn’t hit flying monster, so the name should change to FROZEN GROUND :joy:

Buy an Ignition if you have linker <3 Farmed for 5 hours after I bought it was so much fun.
Reflect Shield even procs the burn !

1. List item
1 Like

Apparently you can jump cast Earthquake and Icepike for animation canceling

Decay Combos

2 Likes

Dark Theurge can block arrow attacks.

How to control skill: prominence.

It’s not as RNG as people say.

hmm that could do an interesting combination with Rune Caster’s rune of giants since giant mode jump deals magic damage.

That is my build. lol. I had full elemental prop gear + caprisun, and my mate was a pyro thau. I should have made a video before I stripped him, because I was doing good damage for a supporty build.