Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard summons stats questions

so i was told that SPR is useless on wizards because u can just use pots , but what about for necro and sorc? both of their summons need SPR to increase def, does that affect it enought to be Worth it or just use their default def with no SPR added?

SPR is a double edge sword for sorcerer, boss summon get a boost with SPR but the SP drain is % base so no matter the max sp you will lose the same and potions will become less effective because of that increased max sp…

hmm yeah , do u think its Worth adding SPR or just leave as is , im asking for the summons only forget the other stuff , do you know if the defence is good enought witouth SPR? coz i dont want my stuff to die in a few hits lol

When I played Sorc I found that my Grimoire had enough def without needing to put any points into SPR. When it did finally die, I could just re-summon it.

My Sorc only got to about level 140 or so, so it is possible that Grimoire DEF plays a bigger role once you get to the harder content.

ah i c thanks , i will try with no SPR first , anyway less spr means more int so it might be good too