Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard stats to be distributed

I am currently working on a wizard and the goal is to be a warlock. anyone have any suggestions where and how many stats i should put into dex, spr, int, con?

Full INT if your build doesn’t include a sorc.

Some people like putting points into CON, but it’s not necessary.

If it’s basically one of your first chars, and you don’t have a good amount of collections completed (specially the +HP ones), put at least 50 CON, if you have a good amount then lower to 30 CON.

This game lag randomly, you will find yourself dead in the blink of an eye if you don’t have good defense, Full INT is good for who have extra money to buy or enhance BiS or high end gear.

Also, Lv15 condensed hp potions are extremely cheap. You’ll be fine without CON endgame if you don’t want it

What exactly are you going to follow with your build?

I personally like to put 50 CON for the extra health and the random blocks it gives.
You can’t always trust your healer and sometimes mobs hit really hard out of the sudden and you may find yourself lying on the ground. :frowning: (mobs can hit really fast and melt your hp bar in a sec) As said before you can experience lag spikes and fps drop quite frequently

this was going to be my build

Full int all day everyday. More int than Mobis+5 zeals can get you

If I may, let me correct your build a lil based on my experience.

Earthquake is useless throughout the game, you can leave one point just for the cc and pvpwise.
I like to max energy bolt for the quick damage for lower level mobs at Crystal Mine raid and finishing bosses on Saalus mission when I’m doing Canyon or Royal and don’t want to spend another spell due to have more than one boss followed by another.
Lethargy one point for the debuff, sleep 12 for the great cc, specially in ET control-based floors.
You wanna take 7 points in surespell and max energy bolt and quick cast. 7 points is enough for uptime with quick cast, so you’ll always want to cast both spells to spare time and mana.

You can choose between Rain and Prominence for 1 point. I prefer Prominence for the high damage and aoe, it’s random, but can hurt bosses a lot.
Electrocute 14 and you should be good to go, specially paired with a cryochrono when doing ET.
Max hail, meteor and frost cloud, these are your main source of damage, great aoe, great damage, hail was buffed and I believe is going to get another buff, frost cloud does insane amount of damage in short period of time and can slow mobs down, and meteor is just great when casted at level 10, insane aoe and can ohko anyone in pvp without kabba or diev buffs.

Max pole of agony and mastema, insane amount of damage, great debuff, pole of agony was buffed so you can cast from a distance now and it has a bigger aoe.
One point in dark theurge and evil sacrifice, one for the shield and for hitting totems and stuff and other for melting bosses with spirits from invocation
With invocation level 8 you’ll get the uptime, so you should always have it on with you need it.

With that being said, I stand my ground. 50 CON the rest INT. Your damage will scale with gears anyway. Hope it all helped you out. ^^ Here’s the build
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbff.1f213c677585.1e3f415a85.1a28314a51

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbff.11213f586a7585.1f3f41517885.1a28314a51