Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard stats and builds

hey everyone! I currently main a cleric but im gonna make a wizard alt, can people share with me some builds, im not sure if i want to go support or dmg (im looking torwards support because my cleric is dps). or a mix. i might put phycokino in there too for fun, it should be easier to mix things in this class than cleric bcuz cleric is so wacky :0, strength classas and magic classes. so i might make a pshykokino support? is that even possible?

DPS Builds

Wizard C3 > Elementalist C3 > Warlock/Rune Caster is the generic one, Warlock option being the most popular at rank 7.

Wizard C3 > Cryo C1 > Psychokino C1 > Rune Caster > Warlock one of the ways to build the cryo-kino combo.

Wizard C1 > Cryo C2/C3 > Psychokino C2/C3 > Rune Caster the other way to build a cryo-kino combo risking it without Surespell/Quick Cast, you get either Cryo or Psychokino to C3 since you can only get one of them to C3 so you can take Rune Caster.

Wizard C1 > Cryo C3 > Psychokino C3 is more of a PvP build, lots of utility and CC.

Wizard C3 > Linker C1 > Sorcerer C2 > Warlock another DPS build focused on your Summon and stuff.

Wizard C3 > Linker C1 > Linker C2/Sorcerer > Necromancer C2 another variant focusing more on Necromancer, you can either pick Sorcerer to have the summon, or Linker C2 for more links since without the commands for your Sorcerer summon the AI of it sucks.

Support Builds

Wizard C1 > Cryo C3 > Chromancer C3 the generic and loved support build, lots of CC and loved buffs from Chrono.

Wizard C1 > Pyro C1 > Linker C2 > Chronomancer C3 another option if you want to share buffs with Linker.

Wizard C1 > Cryo C3 > Thaumaturge C3 variant of Chronomancer, not that popular but still an option.

Wizard C1 > Pyro C1 > Linker C2 > Thaumaturge C3 same as before.

Those are the builds I could think of, since there are way more.

Not sure if Psychokino could be used for supporting, I’d say the closest build to support with Kino would be Cryo C3 > Kino C3 with lots of utility and CC.

As for stats, all builds pretty much focus on INT:CON with a 4:1 ratio with the exception of Support Builds which I’d say focuses mainly on CON to survive a lot (except for the Cryo C3 > Kino C3 because it still is somewhat DPS).

You can use Pyro > Linker on support builds to have some boost from Pyro as if you are not taking Cryo 3, Cryo ain’t that good. 1 Rank of Pyro, at ANY level, will make you auto-attack less.

Also consider not taking Linker 2, Linker 1 for personal use and PvP or Linker 3 for support, only take Linker 2 if you have Linker 1 and a free space on the build you like, this way you can close Thauma 3 at rank 6 and have rank 7 available for a DPS class if you like any.

That being said the post above pretty much lists sufficient good builds, if you like any reply and we can share similar options or opinions.

is
wiz1>cryo1>phyco2>>chrono2>Feather good? or should i just go
wiz1>cryo1>phyco2>chrono3

I don’t think it goes pretty well with Featherfoot for the fact that Featherfoot requires atleast 1 rank of Linker to work better because most of it’s abilities are single target.

Also the main reason to go Chrono is to get it C3 or not get it at all since it really shines at C3 because of Pass and maxed out Haste and Quicken.

You could try the second option, haven’t seen any build like that but maybe it could work xD.

hmmm maybe wiz1>cryo1>phyco2>linker2>feather?
or is second one better?

I guess it could work, it would be a little mix between DPS and Support because of linker’s Spiritual Chain.

1 Like

ok great, thats what im looking for. might start my wizard once i get to druid

Don’t make this build.

Many people say Featherfoot skills work greatly with Kino’s CC. If that’s true go Wiz > Cryo 2 > Kino 3 > Featherfoot or Wiz 3 > Kino 3 > Featherfoot.

Don’t leave Kino at 2. Cryo 1 doesn’t mean much. Linker will ruin many of your Ice Walls probably, and they will ruin your links back. Avoid taking Cryo together with Linker.

is there a better support build? i dont mind leaving out feaherfoot but i want atleast kino c1

Kino is a DPS class, it doesn’t work well in support based classes.

Most Kino builds are PvP oriented, because Kino is more CC than DPS. They work well with Cryo, which is another good PvP class.

Kino starts at rank 3 and is only really good at rank 5 (kino 3). So rank 5 is where your last support option starts, also you’d have 2 ranks left for support.

Wiz 3 > Kino 3 > Featherfoot seems to be good, most people say you need Wiz 2 for surespell (so your channeled skills don’t get interrupted by normal hits) and there is no point on not going Wiz 3 when you only have 1 left rank.

Wiz > Cryo 2/3 > Kino 2/3 > Warlock is the best build for PvP Wizard, you can either take both at C3 or drop one C3 to take Warlock.

what about wiz>cryo>link2>chrono3? for full support