Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard stat build help

this is the current build im running atm i just wanted to kno before i reroll what exactly do wizards do for stats these days just full int ? or is there some kind of mix like 3:1 3 int 1 con every 4 lvls ? im still kinda new idk exactly how to go about stats in this game… if some 1 can help me out id greatly appreciate it.

full int winnar.

As the damage calculation matter, your MAtk+SkillDmg must greater than target’s MDef only able to apply damage. This especially obvious in your rank8 life or lv290+ maps

Pyro is low rank class with low SkillDmg, so you need more Matk to overcome the problem. At the same time, use equipment to balance your survive ability.

ok so is there like some kind of armor that helps with that at all like can mages use plate armor or would that be totally bad ?

Plate armor is fine, as long as you 2 lvl 5 yellow gems to both top and bottom armor you will be fine.

If you have Sage (Missile Hole), I would say in PVE MDEF become less of concern, so you can focus mostly on PDEF.
*Because lv300+ map archer/magician can 1 shoot you with projectile, but this can be countered by Missile Hole

So it could be Plate Armor, but lv5-6 gem play an important role.
For poor man set, it could be Grynas Plate Armor set with 2 Yellow Gems on Armor/Pant, and 2 Blue Gems on Shoe.

why ppl always ask stat ratio when stat is minor topic in this game

1int is just a 1matk nothing more than this

losing a bit of it is nothing

ideally just get int as much as u can while not dying due too low hp

most high lv player full con wiz outdamage my full int wiz becoz i never roll practo from rngsus cube

use 4x plate set till r8 content
then consider switch to 4x cloth set after 280 if u have money to spare
always yellow gem on top and pants, blue gem on boots
start work on armor at220+
focus on pdef/mdef not bonus stat from armor