Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard "Magic Circle" Definition

Hey y’all. I am a fairly recently returned player and was looking through the updated classes list and noticed that both Chronomancer and Featherfoot have synergies with magic circles (specifically “Upper Level” magic circles for Featherfoot, meaning synergy with Taoist) and was wondering what the exact definition of a “magic circle” is as only a few spells (Pyromancer’s Flame Ground, Warlock’s Demon Scratch, and Taoist’s Upper Level that I can see) use that specific phrase in their skill descriptions. Googling has only brought me old info (as expected) about it meaning things like tile spells. Does this definition basically just mean something that affect a specific region over time, like maybe Warlock’s Pole of Agony or Cryomancer’s Frost Pillar? Thank you, and I apologize if this question has been answered before!

So far as I can tell, any spell that has a center and needs to be deployed. It is like summoning power in that spot and in the area around it. Spells which u choose the center, not the target.

1 Like

Ah alright that is very helpful, thank you!