Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard GvG and PvE

Hello,

I’m enjoying the game with a Wizard C3 atm. I want to be able in late game to GvG and still PvE(I want to be damage dealer with crowd control if possible). Can you suggest any builds and stats?

regards,
Baileys

You should consider Wiz3-Kino3 path. After that, I dunno :smiley:

there is no gvg in itos. you can make anything work in pve outside of earth tower.

Ok thanks, but I still don’t know what path to go from there, and what I should stat. I have right now 98 int should I stat anything else than int? I Planned to go wizard3->elementalist3 and then warlock? Is this viable for late game dd for earth tower and pve?

That’s the best choice for it.

so just purly int and stick to my plan thats all? No need for con etc?

You may want to have 30 con to ease your gameplay, but it’s not a must.

haha I have another question but don’t want to make a new threat for it. Where can I find for the elementalist quest monsters with the needed elements nearby? I started in Orsha.

Wiz 3 > Kino 3 > Warlock is the optimal GvG and PvE build probably, I just won’t like it that much after Kino’s PvP nerf. Still great CC but Gravity Pole nerf was too hard.

I am going, with the same intention of a build able to do both things:

Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Warlock

Temple Shooter has flat damage so defense reduces it’s damage very little, Dark Theurge goes from 5k hits on mobs to 1.5~2k hits on playes. TS hits goes from 3k to 2.2~2.5k.

He takes no CC, you can ride him to avoid ground based spells and some spells and use his rapid shot skill even while frozen.

Familiars are great for defense since most skills and CC hit them before they get to you. Also great for attacking since it’s 10 magical hits with QC and 747 base damage at level 10 with auto-aim when you are attacked or with any spells/aut-attacks you deliver.

I can vouch for this build. Sorcerer 2’s bat and DT is actually super strong in GvG and PvP, due to how you can kill unexpected player just by passing by.

Link + Pole of agony can destroy players too.

sooo what’s the Stats for the Sorc2 build?

@lifeoutpines
if u want pvp right now, with sorc 2 must have between 50~100 con, all other points int, if u think in pvp for the future, do it full int so u can get HP with gears :grin: