Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard DPS without quick cast

Last day i have been asking to my self how strong could be a wizard DPS build without quick cast because i see than there are a good DPS build like kine IW combo or the coming pyro with agnis, maybe i can made a DPS buil without quick cast or the normal summon thinks.

I have alerady a W3-Ele3 but i feel so common i want be more original XD but at the same time be strong , please let me know your opinions.

Runecaster kino icewall is strong, pyro linker is also strong… Pyro kino too

theres been rumors ice necklace might not work on icewall shards as agnis doesnt work on fireball + psychic pressure

I was trying to build an Necromancer without Quick cast what i learn is… Quick cast is necessary, rerolling right now :frowning:

Haha imo, just play whatever you like, not just because the class is becoming the next flavour of the month. But I’m really glad that certain classes like the pyro is finally getting some love, although this wasn’t what I initially expected

1 Like

There’s a Pyro1 > Linker1 > Kino2 > Necro2 in PvP and he does really well

edit: actually, there’s two of them and they both do really well

Yeah i know is necesary some times but with the coming classes i think we can do something strong too, idk sage looks strong for me , rune caster its pretty nice too but the problem is that eh rll needs quick cast to do something xD ist soooooooooooooo long cast.

dude necro is wiz3>linker2>necro3
thats one of the strongest builds in the game right now o.o

Pyro3>Chrono3>Sage with Agni
(Support And Tons Of damage with one of the best scaling because of agni modifier making it profit alot for all the little thing that boost you magic damage like transcendance and Chap card bonus)
(Dps might change if they plan to rebalance agni bonus)

Already got one (Well except agni and sage are still not out…)
I was waiting for something like that to dust it off but i was expecting a change to pyro not something like agni to come out and make it

I kind of fail to see how this is better dps wise than wiz3liker3lock2.
Flesh cannon lv15 is way weaker burst wise than DT lv10.
In pvp war2 will be more viable once they fix drain, especially now that they unnerfed DT and PoA.

Yeah thats The build im gonna do right now, after trying to make pyro linker3 necro3

Yeah I was hoping for an attribute where fireballs were unknockable by anyone but yourself, and a proper scaling on pyro spells… Agni works too I guess.

1 Like

Thats acctualy an amazing build, unfortunaly im not an PvP Guy but this build looks realy cool

but i believe that stuff like pyro 3 > linker 3 > sage + agni will be a thing