Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard DPS stats

There hasn’t been much discussion on stats here on the forums. This discussion will likely help me and other fellow wizards who are interested in building their stats correctly.

How much does int really add to a wizard’s damage? Scaling wise

PvP = Full con or 1:1 Con/Int
PvE = does full con work as well?

I’d say if you’re trying for optimal play, you’d want to minimize CON as much as you personally can get away with in PvE. CON gives you more leeway with mistakes, and you definitely don’t want to be dying in boss fights, as dead dps = no dps, but if you’re familiar with a boss’ attack patterns, you should be able to avoid taking damage almost completely. The most relevant argument I’d agree with speccing in CON is fighting ranged mobs in solo play. Homing, ranged, knock down moves are just silly, and you rack up a lot of unavoidable damage in those cases.

Not to say full CON isn’t viable in PvE, as you don’t lag behind that much from not having INT, but for eking out the highest possible damage you wouldn’t want to put all your points in CON.

What kind of Wizard to begin with? Chronomancers and other support wizards clearly benefit less from INT over CON, but for DPS classes INT is a huge boon.

All the end-game PvE content right now is either a race against time or a huge DPS race against others (world bosses), to which any CON beyond the minimum to survive doesn’t benefit you at all.

Also bear in mind that INT gets a 10% modifier per rank compounded with the bonus stat points you get as you invest more into a stat.

could u explain more regarding the 10% bonus?

does it take 10% of int at a particular rank or is it overall?

for eg, from rank 4-5, @ 100 int it becomes 110? but what if someone did a stat reset already at rank 5, does he get the same 110 int points?

in essence, what I’m really asking is does it matter WHEN you have the int points (at the moment of ranking up) or it doesn’t make a difference as long as you eventually have the necessary int points invested?

By not lagging so much behind, do we have an available source indicating how much damage do full int and full con differ with each other? As this will be helpful to new wizards as well.

If a person is trying or vying for PVE/PVP type of status build, what do you guys recommend personally? a full con build or do you have a ratio in which you are comfortable in?

This is what I could find, with a video of full spr and full int comparison. If you’re doing PvP, you’re definitely going full CON. Otherwise, the ratios all vary person to person. Personally, I could find myself taking no damage on one map, and almost dying all the time on another just because of ranged mobs, so survivability is something more organic and dependent on both your personal playstyle and what you’re fighting at the moment. I’d say if you’re putting in both, play it by ear and put in CON when you feel like you’re too fragile for your level.

So It was approximately 6k damage damage on meteor then… pretty much a huge or a decent sum too

Any video presenting frost cloud change in dmg depending on stat allocation?

what’s a good recommended minimum though?

40 CON is recommended for pve ele.

Doesn’t matter when you allocate the points. Its just a multiplier in the INT formula.

I am a Wizard C2>Pyromancer 1>Psychochino 1 currently at level 112. I have a stat reset potion but have no idea what to set my stats to. I have heard that to see the NPC in the Owl Burial Grounds for the 20 SP Potion/Pink Hair, one stat needs to be over 100. Currently my stats are STR 18/ CON 50/ INT 78/ SPR 50/ DEX 12. I am not sure how to redistribute these to get one over 100. and not sure if I have the ratio correct for Wizard Class. Can someone please help me? I am not up with all the technical talk so please speak plain English to me… :slight_smile:

what’s your final build? and the goal of your build dps cc or support?
But at that level reroll and save the reset potion is also option.

I play solo most of the time so I guess DPS?.. What does it stand for? I am thinking Elementalist but I think I should raise my Wizard higher first?

The problem is your current rank is 4 you have 3 circle left if you go elementalis you won’t have circle for wiz3 which is a really sinificant dmg boost for dps and anothe problem you didn’t take elementalist at R4 compare to other elementalist your dmg might lag behind. But if you aren’t min/max person elementalist3 is still fine at current patch. Get more INT and some CON until around 80-100CON don’t bother the other stat.

Another path is go with PP combo. Pp+fireball or pp+IW. And get wiz3 for dmg boost. I encountered a wiz3pyro1cryo1kino1rune1 once in mission and his dmg output is impressive (but I didn’t look into equipment maybe he has good equipment and high level attribute.)

I’m Wiz3 Kino Cryo Pyro RC myself, this combo (PP Icewalls Fireballs) dont have attribute. So… cheap combo :wink: