Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard Crowd Control / Buff PvP oriented build. Questions

I just unlocked my Tier 3 job advancement and I see myself with

I went Wizard C1 and Cryomancer C1 because Cryomancer was offering muff crowd control abilities while having decent AoE.

Now I have to pick my Tier 3 Job and I’m thorn between Psychokino C1 or Cryomancer C2. Linker C1 sounds interesting also but it doesn’t provide offensive abilities and I do want to go Thaumaturge C2 for Reversi and Transpose. Thaumaturge provides excellent buff abilities also and it allows me to stack Con all the way up and be versatile and swap my stats and become a glass cannon.

I do feel Psychokino provides more Crowd Control / escapes for PvP with Telekinisis, Swap and Teleport. Psychic Pressure also gives me a constat spell to use while my offensive spells are on CD. But Cryomancer C2 would make my Ice spells stronger. Hell, there’s so many choices in this game it’s kinda frustrating not to have everything lol.

What do you guys think? Psychokino C1 or Cryomancer C1? Would Linker C1 be viable if I plan on going Thaumaturge C2 also? I feel I lose too much damage if I pick Linker C1.

I also have 2 small questions :x

• Does a class have a way to dispell your buffs?
  • If I were to go Psychokino, would I be able to go back Cryomancer C2 for example?