Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard Class to to solo 290 full run

What class of wizard can solo 290 dungeon full run efficiently? Wiz2-link2-thau2-ff2 seems to do fine in the first two rooms, but can’t link those mages. Mostly doing it to farm artilonium

Currently, it is hard to kill mobs with wizard classes. Some people are still managing to make Linker works for that (as you probably have done yourself), but I myself didn’t enjoy using this new Linker in my builds.

Yesterday I tried Kino3 on this same dungeon and it worked great. I could stun big mob groups without being damaged and the FF2 healed me when I needed it. My build was Pyro2Kino3FF2. Pyro2 was there for the Fire Pillar, to keep my CC when the Kino3 skills were on CD.

My greatest problem there were the archers. Without Sage, it was very hard to survive in that archers room.

How fast of a run do you want it to be?

Elememe is good at killing, but bad at surviving solo, but if you use a lot of pots and are good at avoiding damage, you’d be able to push 20-25 minutes if you use the blue 315 HG weaps.

shishiwashi’s build is also good for soloing, though I’d personally use Warlock instead of FF2 just cause Mastema is easier to use and run away whereas FF skills require setup.

Another good alternative to elememe is Wiz2> Cryo3>Ele 3. Frost Pillar is good enough of a CC for you to kill things before they get a chance to kill you.

If you don’t mind sacrificing some clearing time for better survivability, I found variations of Sorc2 builds to be good at surviving solo in 290 dungeons.

Cryo3>Sorc2>Necro2
Wiz2>Link2>Sorc2>FF2 (though this one still has some trouble with unlinkable mobs)

I want to try with a sorc build. I was a sorc before the patch and really love the class, but sorc now is something sad :frowning: my old build: Wiz3>Link>Sorc2>Rune Caster

My playstile is soloing and i also like hunting bosses

Testing builds, i found really fun to play with wiz3>link>tauma2>FF (I think, soloing with tauma is very usefull, not only for buffs but to swell body because of the drop) Wiz 3 without QC atributte is not very atractive but Magic Missile is very usefull with groups of mobs. Link for JP+HK+Ngadhundi and in general link helps to survive by maximicing efficiency despite the nerf.

I still like Sorc but with the actual version is not atractive

I would like to try with Wiz2>Link2>Sorc2>FF (maybe Wiz3 for Link) but not sure about stat distribution. Some suggestions?

Excuse me for bad grammar, still learning english

I can semi full with wizlinkthauff with minimal gear (5 hammer and SRG anD grynas)

Each group of 6-8 mobs take about a minute to clear because I have to let my skills cd

The thauma ff build is the best you’ll find. Swell all the mobs in the first 2 rooms and the corridors and call it a day, it will get you 314k per run and do it in 12-13mins with decent gear.