Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard C3 Quest Help

Hey,

I’m doing my C3 Quest for Wiz and I have to “save the reference” in the town with some scrolls. There are no quest markers and I have no idea what to do. can anyone whos done it help :l?

u need to kill 3 monsters in church, 1 on each floor of the big monsters :slight_smile: good luck

Kill the special large mobs at tenet church (1 on each floor). The first mob required is glizardon. Spawn times can be very bad people are always killing the glizards

Done the quest.

thanks for the help!

1 Like

Was kinda dreading this quest since tenet church is so overcrowded in my server + slow mob respawn.

But turns out if you started in Orsha the quest is much simpler. Just talk to the cryo/pyro/linker/psycho masters in town and that’s it. Magic Missile time!

so…i don’t see any answer on how to finish the save the refrence thingy? any help?

That necrooooo
But anyway. Hi there! There should be some kind of quest marker near the East Siauliai Woods entrance which you might have missed because I had I marker there when I did the quest. Or if it really isn’t there then it may be bugged/lagged XD. Aaaanyway:
IIRC the spots to use the scroll (press v) are
1 near the entrance of East Siauliai Woods
2 and 3 the two protruding balconies or whatever southernmost area of Klaipeda
4 near bokor master’s home
5 near extreme north of Klaipeda

The numbers I gave doesn’t correspond to the numbers on the quest tho. Good luck figuring it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is how I did the referencing

1 & 2: The 2 protruding platforms(?) on the bottom of the map
3: Bokor Master’s Home
4: 12 o click of Klaipeda Map
5: Near Gytis Settlemend exit