Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard C3 no Elementalist

Hi there i really want to play wizard c3 but i am not fan of elementalist there is another combos with this class?I would like some CC and DPS if possible.

Maybe psycho c3 can sinergyze with surespell making PP inpossible to disable unless they kill or knockback me

make sure you take linker, after that you can just take everything, sorcerer, necro, warlock doesn’t mind.

1 Like

Stay away from Sorc and Necro, they have been IMC’ed too hard with R8.

You can go link3>wl2, link2/3>thaum2/1>ff2 and wiz3>psych3>wl2 which is a pvp build, bad for pve, link1>chrono3>sage is also viable. I’m pretty sure there are more builds, but those are probably the strongest ones.

I Liked wiz2/psych3 but i dont like the idea of warlock,there is another option for it?Ore it’s a MUST HAVE on this build?

Eh yes, there’s really nothing else you can pick, psych3 and warlock have very good synergy for pvp (magnetic force, swap, raise, dt, poa), there’s no other class that comes close.

If I put alchemist it will be a tremendous disaster? or its ok to be an wiz3 psycho3 alchemist2?

Tremendous disaster.

OK sorry for being insistent but I sewar this is my final question:
Can I put linker c1 in this build(magic missle+joint penality combo)? Thanks for the assistance anyway!

Hmm I’m not sure, you need wiz3 for quickcast and psych3 for raise, with warlock2 you just get more damage, so I guess you could take linker at r8, but I wouldn’t recommend it. Keep in mind that this build is purely pvp, and you don’t really need link1 for it.

This sounds like a disaster

another option is chrono3, but drop wiz3(most people that I saw psy3chrono3 go cryo1 instead of wiz2 though)
your role will be support and CC

needs audra staff though

For PvE - go wiz3-link3-ff2, you will be both DD and good support in any party.
For PvP - go wiz3-psy3-ff2(if you dont want warlock) or wiz3-psy3-warlock-sage, cause sage is a very good defence in PvP, since almost no magic skills and no archer skills(beside poison, but there is antidot for 100silver, just spam them).

So how much is the damage of PoA at pvp???

Which one do u think have better deathly move (considering enemy is not under Safety Zone/ Ausrine/Oracle anti magic/ other protection buff) comboed with MF or Raise??FF2 BloodSucking (Stationery and decent damage) and Bloodcurse (Burst damage but consume HP or Warlock2 PoA (DoT) and DT (Hit count limited) and Mastema (Debuff damage + cant hit flying unit CMIIW) ??

Edit;

As a FF2 sud i go full con???i think its bad because i will make 1 damage to a player with high mdef
Or
As a FF2 sud i go full int???i think i will have low damage to my only reliable skill, BloodCurse
Such a dilema