Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard C1 General Discussion

Hi

This is guide ONLY if you are going to have C1 Wizard. If u want to have Wizard C2 or C3, that discussion may not be very usefull for you.

I’ve read many guides, about many different styles for Wizard and what i’ve noticed is that under many of them is discussion about points for Wizard C1. Many threads are correcting ppl about what’s worth to invest in and what is not, so i’ve decided to create this topic and hear (possibly) all voices in one place. We all have to take this class so maybe it wouldn’t be bad to know how NOT TO waste ur points in first stage.

My favourite is:
Energy bolt - 1lvl
Lethargy - 3lvl
Sleep - 5lvl
Energy shield - 5lvl
Earthquake - 1lvl

Energy bolt and earthquake is scaling only for dmg, so later it’s useless anyway (earthquake has some CC so maybe not that useless).

Sleep is powerful CC so worth to invest in.

Lethargy 3lvl gives u possibility to upgrade it with attributes. I have no idea how many atk has high lvl monsters, so here I had problem.

Energy shield is extra survi and i’ve read that (maybe) u can avoid knockback so it sounds great.

Now what’s important here, is that im going to be Pyro C3 (and please notice that thread is not for pointing if that’s good choice) so i believe that i dont need more points in dmg spells but it may be diffrent if u want to go C3 Wizard or even maybe if u are going support.

What do you think? What is ur points distribiution? Am i going to waste points somehow?

PS: Sorry for typos and grammar mistakes

You won’t have any problems with this skill point distribution.

The lethargy attribute adds up to a good bit, it certainly helps. The attribute for extra strike damage is also great of course.

lethargy is trash, only good for 20% strike, but then again only useful in party?
better to put it on EQ/EB for early lvling, then again u wont use those two skills either except wiz2/3

As a Wiz/cry/linker in last cbt, i tell you the 20% damage is welcomed when you have nothing left than autoattack on boss. EQ wasn’t so great in order to deal damage, only the cc can be useful in my opinion :slight_smile: