Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard build thoughts

Hello guys, i’m trying to make a build for an PVE Wizard but don’t know much about the class.

First my thought was make an wiz c1, pyro, pyro, linker and seems what the future make me choose

Or wiz c3, elementalist c3 and don’t know what pick in the future, what do you guys think about?

And off course if you have other pve builds to show me it will be nice see them! Thanks

OBS: Build for a solo mage, i haven’t paarty

Wiz3Ele3WL is the current popular build and probably the highest PvE DPS a Wiz can pull off. You could probably do pyro with thaum to take advantage of the high hit count, then take lock later since you’re already buffing yourself and it also has high hit count.

w>p>p2>th>th>anything>WL maybe.

Thaumaturge isn’t a support class or works well even if i’m solo?

One more question that i have too is if i can do wiz c3 > link > elementalist c3

(I want a focused MVP FUN build)

Thaum gets better in groups, but also buffs your high hit pyro spells since they “attack” every tick. Linker would work in the open slot.

I priorize in this build the fun too, and don’t see that fun in thau.

wiz c3> element c3 and maybe an linker in this build is good? or its best choose is warlock or featherfoot?

I don’t see what the difference is in fun between one aoe class and the other, so that’s up to you. Wiz Ele will have long cooldowns and will be harder to set up aoe without a group.

Now, fun is kind of subjective, so it might help if you can sort of define what you find fun.

Also, trying out new things every once in a while can be fun. Don’t discount stuff out just because they look weird.