Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard Build - Support Type

Wizard - Cyromancer C3 - Chronomancer C3
Wizard - Cyromancer - Linker C2 - Chronomancer C3

I am not sure which type I should use if I am going to do “Full Con” on the stats.
Which one deal the most damages (including while partying)

Cryo 3 and Chrono 3 is the mot you can use for the best Crowd Control / Party Support for a Wiz right now

Cryo 3 - because Cryo 3’s Frost Pillar is a great pull for enemies along with Ice Wall to Freeze them in place and Snow Rolling to catch stragglers While using Ice Pike and Ice Bolts as backups when the two are down

Chrono 3 - because of Haste and Quicken which are very helpful for team fights due to their sheer utility and Reincarnation because of course you want to double your exp and loot while farming right? partner this with a Corsair’s Jolly Roger and you’ll be drowning in cash.

I think both builds are pretty good, can’t go wrong with either. People love Cryo3 CC but they also love Links.

Linker has a shorter cooldown to work with, making it great for most situations. Cryo has 2 positioning skills yet longer cooldowns. Frost Pillar also lacks an enemy count so it performs well with high-density mobs, making it a superior choice for earth tower but not necessarily dungeons or grind parties.

Differences aside, positioning is key for maximizing damage in parties; both will give you what you’re looking for.

Chronolinker…people will absolutely love you, but you going to have a very, very hard time to leveling up.

I did a Wiz3/Link1/Chrono3, which was solid till ~230 and can get linker 2 if someday R8 is available. Just stopped it, cuz i wanted to test a more DPS oriented Wizzy.

I believe I am going to do a Linker C2.

That being said, it is because of the Frost Pillar. Arkova claims the Frost Pillar not necessarily dungeons or grind parties.

True. A spacetime chrono with c2 linker is extremely futureproof without being the most beginner friendly build. Allow me to elaborate for the OP: If you spend your money in the right places you shouldn’t run into major issues.

Purchase pardoner buffs, keep your rod and attributes updated, pick up an arde, make sure you milk dungeons and merc missions. Wiz3>linker and Pyro2>linker are possible alternatives that offer more to your character if you’re concerned about solo/questing, for sure. To be honest you can skate by with only one rank of linker; you always have the option to farm a dandel gem, making the difference between c1 and c2 even smaller than it already is.

At 210 / 228 / 250 you can look into grind parties beginning at Alemeth / Evac / Storage, where chronolinker is in high demand. You shouldn’t need to grind before then unless you choose to.