Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard Build is having at least 1 c3 important?

Fairly new but have done some research Just wanted some feedback before I ruin my wizard. I was planning on going

Wiz>Cryo>Kino>Kino>(Sorc or Link)>Necro>Necro

Or swapping out sorc for linker due to bad
Feedback on just having a c1 sorc an I’ve heard
That pairing linker with necro is a good idea so please.

Let me know what you think?
Thank you

I was considering this one

And this as the other

Or is investing in a c3 really important

Just bumping trying to get some answers

You know, you should go for what you think it’s right. If you don’t like your char, just make another.

You should get max level on this game in less than 2 months. But you’ll probably be able to tell if you don’t like your char much sooner than max level.

1 Like

Thanks yeah I figured as much I liked the idea of sorc cause of the extra summons but from what’s been going around the AI is a bit wonky lol so been torn between sorc or link

Hard decision to make was in a party with a linker yesterday he used joint penalty and I ice walled an psy pressure combo was ridiculous dmg only on 3rd class so guess there’s time to think it over

In your case it is very important, both Cryo and Kino only shine at C3 and don’t work very well with linker.

Your best options would be:

Wiz > Cryo 3 > Kino > Necro 2

Wiz > Cryo > Kino 3 > Necro 2

2 Likes

Thanks for the input so pretty much drop sorc or link and just focus on one of the two

It’s also viable to go Wiz > Cryo 3 > Sorc > Necro 2.

The point is Cryo 2 is bad, and Kino 2 is bad, Linker don’t work very well with those, so you’d be better off with one of the builds I’ve mentioned.

Awesome thanks man so sorc c1 is viable I was considering tossing it but if linker is that useless than what the point lol