Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard build dps PVE

If i want play wizard only PVE and i want make crazy and huge damage there is only wiz3 ele3 wl as build to follow or there are other build?
Cause wizard 3 is painful to leveling

Most good damage builds use wizard 3 because it is so ridiculously good.

Most support / pvp builds use cryo

Pyro is generally used by sorcerers, because they are bad and need to get damage some where.

What im saying is for a PVE focused build your probably going to want wiz3

Who knows if quick cast will be nerfed in the future. It probably will be adjusted, however, if it turns out to be as crippling as it was with hangman’s knot, then many more options will suddenly open up for dps wiz.

You say that. Yet linker is still one of the most demanded classes.

Thats irrelevant though. The point I was trying to make there as an example is how much stronger it was when it had 5-10-15 seconds of bind on any mob, without any chance of resist. I still love linker.

That is true but what im saying is just like linker if it retains any % of that magic attack on its attribute it will remain relevant regardless of nerf. For the builds to completely change it would have to lose the attribute as a whole.

I agree with that, even if the attribute is cut in half wiz3 will remain a strong futureproof. We (wizard players) can infer the potential for a rework, we just can’t predict what shape it will take at all or how wiz3 will be impacted.

Any advise on leveling wiz c1->c2->c3?
Like what spell to take max or other things like farm for fast leveling or using exp scroll at certain levels?

Cafrisun set, Sacrament, Blessing autoattacks for win.
C3 Quick cast and magic missile, upg Quick cast atribute.

Sacrament and blessing are the skills of priest -.- is not wizard!

Buy them from town, ~2k each helps alot

Quick cast attribute is the only thing that covers how mediocre INT stat is right now. If they nerf the +50% bonus i hope they rework the stat so we can get more out of it. Either way, u sacrifice 2 circles to get it so it is still the only way to be a true DPS, cause neither cryo/pyro/psycho/linker will give enough DPS for u in the future.

Were i can buy sacrament and blessing in town?O.o

Pardoners, im sure you can find them if you look like channel 1