Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard Best PvP Oriented for CCs + Summon

Hi guys good night.

Well, I’m trying to put together a build wizard-oriented PvP and GvG, focusing primarily on Control + Damage Over Time (Summons DPS), because I believe it is possible to mount a strong build for PvP starting these two principles.

The idea is to maintain control over the enemy as long as possible, so that the Summons damaging as I keep away and protected, casting my CCs and occasionally other damage spells.

therefore what the best choice?

1- Focus Necromancer?
2- Sorcerer Focus?
3- Sorcerer / Necromancer Focus?
4- Or one more Warlock Focus?

Build 1 = Wiz c1> Cryo c3> Sorc c1> c2 Necro
Use: In this build I use the potential of CCs Wiz (# 5 Sleep, # 1 Lethargy, # 5 Reflect Shield) and Cryo (freezings more Sub-Zero Shield # 10, # 5 Frost Pillar), the damage Summon and Salominion (but Sorc c1 # 5 Summoning and Salaminion #4+ have good damage with only 1 rank?), and my main source of major damage would be to the Summons of Necro as Shoggoth and Raise Dead, with Flesh Hoop and Flesh Cannon as sources extra damage (this would help? Or other spells are best for extra damage?)

or

Build 2 = Wiz c1> Cryo c3> Sorc c2> Necro c1
Use: This build use is similar to the above, but I would be changing the Raise Dead of Necro c2 by Summoning # 10 Salaminion # 8+ and #1’s control summon. It would be worth changing them? I would be winning or losing dps?

or

Build 3 = Wiz c1> Cryo c3> Sorc c3 (for a future Warlock rank 8+?)
Use: The use remain the same of builds up, but changing the damage Necro tree in exchange for focusing on damage Sorcerer with his Summon # 15 + Salaminion # 8+, with the extra source of damage the final 2 spells the Sorc c3 Evocation # 4+? and Desmodus # 4+ ?. It would be advantageous? It would make a good damage? This build is also thinking about a future Warlock Rank 8+ to combo with his Invocation Dark damage buff to burst.

or

Build 4 = Wiz c1> Cryo c3> Sorc c2 > Warlock c1
Use: Same. This is better than to build 3?

or

Build 5 = Wiz c2> Cryo c3> Necro c2 or Sorc c2?
Use: It would be the same style of play only amplifying the Wiz CCs (Reflect #10, Sleep #10) a little more, keeping the freezing and focusing on spells already said Necro c2 or Sorc c2, which of the two would be more feasible? It would be worth having wiz c2 and focus only on Necro or Sorc on c2 at most?

or

Optional Builds PvP > PvE:

Wiz c1 > Cryo c3 > Linker c1 > Necro c2 (or Sorc c2)
Wiz c1 > Cryo c2 > LInker c2 > Necro c1 (or Sorc c1)
-> It’s viable/good in PvP?

INT high or medium) = or > CON (medium or high) > SPR (low) That’s right?

Which of builds is the most deadly in PvP and why? ^^

Sorry, for my English. ;D

Best build for summoner is wiz3 link sorc3

Not too much class can fight against15 bats (6k per bat)

As necro i do some research and then here is the best for it

Wiz3 psy2 necro2( great combo mf+fc in pvp and noone can avoid this combo but suck at pve)

Wiz2 psy3 necro2( if qc get nerf when imc release patch note i might be choose this)

Wiz3psy3necro (well this build is so so but i feel guilty that i choose necro as r7 )

Feel free to choose

Edit

about stats only high con/full con mage can survive in pvp

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What would be the purpose of a Wiz c3 this build? Achieving buff Quick Cast?

But what protection? Wiz c3 is enough to keep protected while causing damage far? Cryo c3 is useless?

And 6k damage x 15 family? lol Quick Cast affects this magic? O.o The site http://www.tosbase.com nothing explaining the damage Familiar Summon. How does it work?

Thanks for help me man! ^^

Yes quick cast boost bats damage

all right, but if I get a build with more control, since wiz 3 I would be depending only on sleep as CC to keep the enemy away in PvP (this would not be dangerous?), I could use Cryo c3 (freezing spamm + subzero ) Sorc c2 + Necro c1 or c1 Warlock?(What is the best?) Would not it be better to keep the enemy away while I beat with the Summons and I cause damage far?

I cool Wiz Sorc c3 (or c2 and linker c1) Warlock c1, but I’m afraid I could not keep the enemy at a distance only with CC Sleep. What do you think of that?

My build would CON high, INT medium and low SPR.

Sorry double, but I need hellp. ;[

I’ve been looking over Summoning builds for mage for a while, being into both PvE and PvP myself.

I’m personally leaning on cyro 1 psycho 2 sorc 2 warlock 1 atm. (This might change if warlock doesn’t end up having synergy with summons.)

My reasoning for this is cyro 1 still offers some great direct CC options. They only don’t work when a PD has used bloodletting on a target which I think still makes it worth having. Pycho 2 is much better at PvE than it was in ICBT2 with the buffs they have received. PP + Icewall, even at level 5 is a nice ability to have.

I think one on one, Necro 2 is really great, but in a team environment, your big skill, the skeletons, will be much more vulnerable to being killed. I don’t think this makes Necro 2 bad, but, it does make a stronger temple shooter more team pvp preferable, especially if you can get commands with it, particularly the command hold. This is because Temple Shooter can not really shoot and move at the same time, so you really do want him to act more as a deterrent and a punishment to players who try to ignore it. It also makes an automatic damage punishment for a successful CC.

Now we get to warlock. IF warlock attribute buffs work with summons, then it’s a pretty good choice. It should put your Temple Shooter to similar damage to Sorc 3 while giving you a new way to kill things: running into them with Dark Theurge. Now admitidibly, Cyro 3 pairs well with that strat a bit more because you get a very handy Ice Barrier skill that will freeze opponents for a long time if you use the attribute (which you should) 60% of the time when you get hit, so pretty often.

However, I think in terms of CC, Psycho 2 still offers a lot. Telekinesis can separate someone and do good damage while locking them in place, and after it finishes it puts people in knock down animation which is a great setup for PP or your Dark Orbs or even Pole of Anguish.

I think it’s possible to teleport into enemies, as I did hear you can control your teleport direction now with the directional keys. Likewise, you could swap with a target to get close to another while putting the swapped target in a spot they may not want to be in.

But yeah, I think Cyro 3 or Cyro 1 + Psycho 2 fits the bill pretty well. I just prefer Psycho a bit for PvE. Also, if it turns out that Warlock doesn’t have synergy with Sorc, I can always go Psycho 3 which is a great class after the buffs it received. But yeah, I’d suggest one of those 2 paths for your idea.

On a side note though, if you really like summoning in general especially, I do think that Sorc 1 Necro 2 is still viable. You will be relying much more on zerging with a bunch of summons but it could be very fun. You’d still want either cyro 1 psycho 2 or cyro 3 with that path though.

I also would like to know more about a viable Wizard PvP build with summons. I agree that Quick Cast is awesome but I think it lacks CC/Defensive spells that Cryo 3 can give. OFC its just theorycraft, I just played till level 20 or so in Open Beta.

@Hideaki

Wiz > Cryo 3 > Sorc 2 > Warlock

very good for PvP and good enough at PvE.

Cryo c2 > psy c1 > sorcerer c2 > war1 or cryo c3

I was looking into a build exatcly like that:

Looks great and fun! Maybe not as powerful as Cryo3>Psy3 but funnier for sure!

This build is quite popular for Sorcerer, I was thorn between this one or Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Warlock.

It’s pretty cool, Kino 3 is the king of PvP, so mostly taking anything other than that for PvP would be a bad choice but who really cares?

Summons are so cool you will feel bad play your other chars. I don’t enjoy any of my alts bc I miss templeshooter all the time hahahaha

1 Like

Mind explaining why Kino3 is so OP at PVP?

Because Magnetic Force, Raise, and Gravity Pole cannot be resisted; Freezes, Stuns, and Sleep can.

As @tampon said

PD and Oracles can resist low levels debuffs so all those are not useful when fighting agains those. Most PvP clerics are PDs, that why Kino 3 is so good, most of it’s CC attacks can’t be resisted.