Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard 3! What's next?

I want to summon in late game, but i don’t know if i go:

full summon
1- wiz3>ele1>sorc3

hybryd cast/summon
2- wiz3>ele2>sorc2

There is a famous being rolled by many which is wiz3>ele3>warlock1, but i want to ride and control my summons and this build doesn’t provide me that.

i dont have much understanding about sorcerer but…the only reason i see to go for wiz3 its ele2-3 i dont think its worth ele1 only at all.

Sorcerer have large casting times? the only reason that you want to go to wiz3 its because the typical build of elementalist wiz3-ele3-warlock have large cast times in elementalist tier.

I dont think its worth at the moment, the only reason you wanna go wiz 3 its for elementalist 3, you throw a lot of damage skills in other circles because that route.

If you wanna go to sorcerer route with summons, i think you need to go wiz1 and choose other classes that have synergy with the summons.

1 Like

I see!
Energy bolt C3 from wizard 3 is fine with maxed quick cast and so is ele 2 spells, and i thought about all that, so i came up with that number 2 build, when i can be a moderate caster with some moderate summon help

Energy Bolt is a medicore skill on early levels and scales terribly into late levels. It’s not a long lasting multihit skill, has small aoe radius, low damage and long casting for lv15 charge. Even with Quick Cast and tapping lv1 charge it won’t be anything more then weapon auto attack replacer that uses some sp. This doesn’t even count as moderate caster. Ele is good once you reach c3, but you want to go summoner which needs better though through build to make it work.

You would get more out of Linker>Necro c1>Sorc c2 or Linker>Sorc c3>Warlock.

1 Like

Energy bolt isn’t that terrible. Its 1.5x your matk and is effected by aoe ratio. Thats much better than wizard’s 1x matk single target basic attack.

You put either one point for occasional use or 7 so you can instantly cast it though. It gains very little else from more skill points.

wizard3 is not really something you take for a sorcerer build
sorc really benefits from linker, its probably the only thing that taking linker is actually a good idea for in its current state

Going ele with out getting to circle3 is a mistake, c3 is where it really gets good.

Honestly i see no good way to incorporate wizard3 with a sorcerer build. You could do a necromancer build, and go wiz3-linker2-necro2. Link stuff and then drop 50% damage boosted flesh cannon on things for massive damage.

You don’t go wiz 3 for sorc as there is no synergy between them at all. Go full Ele 3 then warlock or something is good.