Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard 3 + Sorcerer good combination?

Like the tittle, right now i have a Wizard C2 going to Wizard C3 i want to know if its viable Wizard C3 + Sorcerer, i’m planning to go Sorcerer C3, so i have 1 class left, any ideas?

You’ll really be banking on ranks 8-10 to shine. Wiz3 is a big investment, but for the big payoff of +50% magic attack buff. Sorcerer basically relies on summons for damage, which are unaffected by your magic attack, but rather your INT stat. There’s no synergy right now for your build, but perhaps in later ranks and rank 7 you could pick up offensive circles with direct magic attacks.

Either Linker or Kino imo.

Linker to help direct the summon damage
Kino to drop aggro with teleport (and PP is a good filler)

I am planning to go for the same build as you and I will personaly pick Kino.

In the Sorcerer megathread there is a Wiz 3 Sorc build with kino. The guy who is currently playing it is 200+ and loving his damage so its viable.
Edit: With Kino you can break aggro so stuff attacks your summon instead of you.

Break Aggro? Using the Teleport? That megathread with wiz 3 sorc build with kino, is sorc c3?

i’ve made a wiz3ele2sor2 and it was complete shat compared to other class. sorry to say but the dumbness of the AI is unforgiving.

i was hoping to have this tank that can tank for me while i do damage to enemies around it. just doesn;t work. summon damage is almost too small even at 10 star card. and the sp regen block is the show stopper here. you will have to constantly chug down potion if you use any other skill beside summon.

Its this build. Also yeah you can break aggro with teleport and the mobs will attack your summon.
Sorc 3 isn’t worth taking right now, you can, but its not as good as taking a level in warlock instead.
Also keep in mind summon AI is pants on head retarded. Without some form of cc from kino linker or cryo to mitigate the bad ai the summon will be pretty useless.

Edit I go into more detail in the Sorc info megathread but this is the quick version.

Gonna take a look into the megathread, thank you

Copypasted a bit of theorycrafting I posted on another topic. Might help mantain your sanity when handling the bad AI lol

Guys, look at it from this angle:

Let’s assume R8+ will add a classs with some very powerful skills with mid CDs. With ranks8-10 we can say we will have enough of these to form a full rotation or close enough.

Both Sorcs and Eles will pick said classes. Most Elementalists spells likely won’t be time to cast/dmg effective compared to the new ranks and will be dropped completely from the rotation. Our Summons on the other hand will keep adding their constant DPS since they don’t require much input.

Sure, it is expensive to keep them out but everyone else won’t even have the option to go for this “all out mode”, specialy Elementalists with their cast time (and Kinos due to their channeling).

If we get better AI and more card options on top of that, I say the future looks bright for Sorcerers.

Right now they might suck though lol.

edit: this is assuming you picked Wiz3

If you dont know mechanic dont say anything. 15 bats with quick cast=ggwp for all. Wiz3-Link1/Crio1- Sorc3-Warlock/Sorc3, nice dmg nice pvp and pretty pve.