Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard 3++ for ET / PVE / Grinding

Hi
I’m confuse about rank 4 up for my PVE wizard C3, which one should i go for ET/ Grinding?
+Ele 3 - Warlock 2
+Linker 2 - ? - Featherfoot 2
+Linker 2 - Pyro 3
Some ppl said magic class hard to DPS after lvl300 because mob/s magic def very hight, is that truth @@
Thank you

Mdef has been lowered ok kTos. Still, I would self play wiz3-linker2-thauma-FF2 for PvE.

Thks for reply ^^ what about your sta? You go thauma so full CON?

With the new equipment and gems and their words than Int stat will be buffed, and that you get 10% boost int per rank, I would go almost full int and then transpose-blood curse for one shotting mobs. Though you can also go linker3 instead of thauma, but then you lose one shotting combo from swell body-decay, and there are some strong mobs which are link immune.

I’m not really understand about transpose combo for full INT.You mean Transpose -> blood suck for > 60% HP then blood curse?
What do you think about full CON + Animus for Magic amp?

Yes. Animus? It does not give much, no hp recovery can be annoying, but you have some heal, then yes it is a good option. It is up to you, but I would go full int for PvE, with like 60 con for comfortable playstyle which you can later reset when get some con items and stat reset potion(event or tp or anything).

how much did they reduce the mob’s magic defence by? do you have any sources?

Oh :v i’m talking about PVE only, too. can you explain about combo swell body + decay?

Use swell body and then decay, after swell body ends, in a few seconds target has 1hp. It works as long as target is not status immune.

Oh :v nice combo, do you think linker - FF can go ET

I have never been there, so I dont know.

Someone around here said they didn’t reduce mdef, just holy elemental resistance or something. Are you sure about that?

I just saw somebody’s post. I self dont have any confirmation. We will see.