Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard 3 > Elementalist 3 and SPR

How important is SPR for this build? I am currently face rolling through everything as Wizard C3 but SPR is quite an issue. I heard SPR becomes useless as a stat end-game wise, should I just pot my way through and just worry about INT and CON?

1 Like

I’m playing as Wiz>Pyro>Cyro>Elem>Pyro>Cyro>Elem.
So my main Stats will be INT and SPR.
2:2:1 INT:SPR:CON

My build not same as you. But, I’m trying to benefit of having cyromancer class. because the shield block rates depends on your SPR, so SPR also useful for Shield and your mana pools to cast spells.
Also, attributes from Cyromancer can boost your shield for magic defends and ice resistant .
SPR also increase reflect amount of your Reflect Shield(wiz skill).

If me, i prefer go this way, because I need to ensure i have alots of mana to always cover me when fighting in dungeon or anywhere.

SPR isn’t necessary at any point in the game tbh. Get some SP/SPR on gear early on. Things like Carnivore Necklace, Saphie Necklace, Magic Talisman, and even Zalia Pants, are all incredibly easy to acquire and go a long way to help with early game mana problems. Be willing to spend money on potions, try and time your levels to recover mana, and don’t use unnecessary skills.

SPR isn’t very stat efficient because of no combat regen (as of CBT2, haven’t tested in OBT yet).

Also you can easily get 10 SPR worth of Mana capacity in equipments (100+ Max SP is pretty common).

The regen amount is pretty useless because if you wanted to regen you would use campfire instead. I have to test combat regen again.

It’s useless. Just pot your way through. The damage gain compared to the extra mana regen worth more even in term of silver.

Thanks guys, appreciate it much.

Ok update on SPR.

It has combat regen now. One tick every 20 seconds (amount is the same as your character sheet). So it is not as useless as it was back in CBT.

I also heard that it gives resist to statuses, now sure how important / effective that is though.

Essentially now 1 point of SPR will give you 3 mana / minute.

i can confirm that. i have good time mana recovery while fighting mobs in dungeon. coz i prioritize SPR high amount too.

The status resist may be useful though…

But then we have class with status resist buff.

Is SPR useful for sorcerer now?

I don’t know… it’s a double-edged sword.

The higher Max SP the more SP it drains (based on %). SP Regen is also disabled during summoning so you have 4~5 minutes of summoning time at max (I can’t remember the exact SP tick, I think it was 1 % per 3~5 secs).

However, once you unsummon, ( if you didn’t use all your SP) Higher SPR will give you slightly higher SP amount to work with (i.e. 50% x 1000 = 500 SP or 50% x 2000 = 1000 SP) And you will regen faster than someone with no SPR running around.

However, you could also just bonfire… I have to figure out the math behind it to make a final decision if Sorcerers should get SPR. I’ve decided to make my main elementalist this time so the math will come much later when I make my 2nd character.

can u guys tell me if this build worth it?

Lol I contemplated that class build too…

But it’s an incomplete build because you need class 8 for it to work.

Sorc 2 is fine, but elementalist really need to get to circle 3 for it to really shine. Rain + electrocute, Frost cloud, +33% duration on hail is just too good to pass up.