Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard 3 Class Advancement

In the current meta? Good luck. Those three items you need to get…
First is Glizardon, with half a dozen people hunting them is “fun” enough, but with an circle 2 wizard?
That is not the worst part though, getting anything from mister “battle bracelet” galok is just a luck based mission! I was extremely lucky to find one standing in a corner before a swarm of +5 bots came rushing after him.
Atleast there were enough egnomes… and death archers. Jeez.
Did it though, i’m just warning anyone trying it themselves.

For Wizards, it’s better to start in Orsha. The quests are much easier and much simpler

1 Like

Would have been nice to know that earlier, but atleast other now know.
Atleast magic missle and quickcast attribute are pretty dope.

Always start in Orsha now, not sure which server you are, but on Klaipeda is not that bad lately, i find a couple of bots there, but still be able to do the quests, i got an afker other day in the big room where they respawn, for his “luck” i was on my oracle, spawned a Rabee with 90k HP and let the thing do its job, the room got filled a couple of mins after and the ones doing quests there could finish after i killed the bee.

There is another one i will get rid of eventually in the 1F by one of the altars, but I’m not being luck to summon a good mob, only weak ones.

So uhm do you know the quest line of hoplite and wiz 3 in orsha? Yup ive used the search function but no one posts that info.

Sorry i am not sure, i did mine in Klaipeda side. Took a while to do because at that time it was infested with bots.

Oh mkay. I always go to klapedia side because of seal of time. It is a pain to do the main quest line to tenet just to get the seal of time which is important to map exploring tho.

I just did mine last night was super easy maybe it was coz it was like 3-4am so literally no one else on the map but me and 1-2 bots lol.