Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3link3wl2 in pvp

Just wondering since most of people tell its a pve build but how will they do in pvp?

I think linker is kinda hard to use in pvp there too much to deal around for it to work making this class pretty much pointless in pvp. (I saw it work only and only 1 time and people where juste standing at the spawn point using buff and overwrite each other while the linker/eleme rush to kill eveyrone … lost in sec all round.

It’s OP as fck for the next 2 weeks. This is because JP–MM is broken as fck. IMC announced that they will be fixing the skill sometime this month. Afterwards, I wouldn’t suggest doing that build in PvP

@itzNiko
Isnt JP+MM already fixed by IMC

@momory32
Well to tell you honestly its easier to win in TBL if you have a linker by your side atleast from my experience :slight_smile: you can choose what tactics to use link hide unlink if there is scout or if there is no scout and swordie rusher spiritual+lifeline is a great tactics…

No not yet, I read that they are planning to fix it sometime this month

It not JP/MM that is broken…
It JP>HG>MM that is totaly broken

JP>MM will stilll do alot of damage and still be viable but compared to JP>HG>MM it will not kill a bunch of 130k+ Mob with only the first of the tree missil (If you got enoug mob linked together
Because right now this combo don’t make any sense since it CREATE ADDITIONAL missil at the point you can even break the Link before you actualy kill them.
Anyway it was just to specifie MM>JP is still viable and it will be as strong with any other skill…

the dps from JP-MM Is broken dude what are you talking about?

JP>MM curently is strong yeah like … Mostly any aoe skill that hit linked target.
But JP>HG>MM is bugged and the Nerf is a FIX

The full combo don’t only do a Tons of damage it actualy CREATE missil THAT is the fix they going to do soo it won’t create TONS of missil for nothing
Already oneshot a not linked target because those additional missil all rush on himwhen the max would have been 3 hit normaly.

If you check KToS Video you still see it working the same as doing JP>MM right now and still doing a good chunk on 6-8 linked target.

you dont need HG to deal the massive amounts of dmg

And that why I said it still do tons of damage …
Just not the same amount at all whitout HG…