Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3Ele3Warlock rank 8 options

Hi.

I see that Warlock C2 is kinda ehhhhh :S what are other options i can go for with this build in rank8?

Looking forward to hearing from u :3

I couln’t say there not much option
Sage don’t have really any synergie with you.
Enchanter isn’t the best class ever either
A little late to pick other class.

I recommend you to go warlock 2, event if isn’t the best solo/dps/support whatever it probably the best not afk SilverGrinder class.(Not doing daily)
Just go to demon prison floor2 and start farming 3 or 4 of the room (depeding if there 1 or more Necro afk there, normaly there are at least 1 chanel open whitout them)

You can make between 600k (Rarely) - 1,2M(Not soo rare) (Depeding of luck on gems drop, room avaible, your speed)

Wiz3 ele3 pyro2 is a good choice i think, it maximises the aoe potantial

I was thinking maybe sage wud be a good option for survivability with blink taking aggro for you amd missile hole xd

Warlock2 can macro spam invocation.

Go warlock2. You can afk farm and earn money. It is already possible to make your char receive 1damage from almost all mobs ingame, including mages. Just stack mdef and use some yellow gems for armor. Sage will not give much.

is elememe a dead class now? I barely see any these days and it seems that the choice for magic dps is pyro-linker or dievmikopd for AoE magic dps…

rip elememe

You are correct. It is somehow ok for silver farming, but again pyro3-chrono2-wl2 is the best for this purpose. The only hope is that they rework classes and make wl3 a great class.

how to save elementalists tho… i wish they can be saved too… i mean all their spells are damage and not really utility at all :C

go warlock2

believe in warlock3

Go warlock 2. Believe in warlock3. Believe that it will be like the ele3 compared to ele1/ele2 during R7.

This build is super crap right now and it’s my first character. I went Warlock 2 yesterday because if you go something else it has zero future. At least with Warlock2 you can be hopeful with Warlock3. And never forget, this game changes a lot. Pyro used to be the laughing stock a few months ago. Now an alchemist with pyro linker will out damage this build so easily. Things change fast in this game. Just go Warlock2 then 3. Knowing how incredibly shtty Warlock2 is I’m pretty sure Warlock3 will be op. Thank god I have 12 more characters. If this was my only character I rage quit.