Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3Ele3 grinding?

Hello, I am a Wiz3Ele1 here, still levelling up to Wiz3Ele3. It’s rather slow although magic missiles is still awesome. Does it get better at higher levels after getting frost cloud? As in, without a party at 200+, can ele3 still solo grind decently?

It’s better than Wiz3 but still in pain. For Ele3 skills ,It’s like you shooting a RPG to kill a chicken with long reload ,not worth it. Wiz3Ele3 is great in Dungeon and WorldBoss not solo grinding.

Ele3 is still bad at solo grind even with frost cloud? I don’t have friends to play with so in times without a party, I might have to solo grind to level…

Ele 3 is crazy in solo grind compared to other class. For example, I can farm goblin charger easily now, and that’s 8k exp per mob. usually I gather up 4 to 5, and use frost cloud, so it’s a 32k exp per half minute.

Basically you destroy elite mobs group easily, which grant you an edge over other class.

Though after level 210+ you definitely need to party up for grind, just like every other class.