Tree of Savior Forum

WIZ3 ...what now?

Hey guys,
So i´m torn between going the ELE3 or the PSY3 route. So here are my questions:

Who has a better time grinding solo?
Is PSY still a viable route at circle 4 or shouldve been better to take it at circle3?.. will this make leveling a pain?
Who is the best party dps? i mean…if i was to create a group to run dungeons, would i rather go with a PSY or with an ELE?
How is mana consumption? Is Ele a more sustainable option?
Overall what combo is the more favorable endgame build?

would love to hear some inpput.

Best party dps is Ele c3. Kino is a hybrid CC with dps on top of some of his skills. Kino drawback is that he has to channel his only damage dealing spells like PP / GP / Tele, rooting you in place and not allowing to stack more aoe on top of the other.

CC is more important at higher levels when you can’t simply nuke everything out in 1 or 2 shots.

Doesn’t matter, actually is good that you already took C3 of wizard because you have Wiz 3 full setup of skills, which are VERY good if you know how to play. Kino will feel like a machine of destruction to you.

Ele C3 is better at the levels most people are right now, but at 200ish you will want to gravity pole or raise or somthing a 200k hp mob and do lots of multihits, not hit 40k with your best meteor or something.