Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3-Thaum-Chrono3

Is this guide viable? Or should i take out thaum to replace for a easier leveling to chronoc3?

And if i should go for this build, should i add full con, full int or what stat build to follow for thaum transpose skill?

Thank you for reading and explaining!

[Speculation] It has some potential, but for rank 8+. Actually this build won’t give you the best support scenario neither the best DPS, otherwise you got ready to take a DD rank 8+ with high cooldowns and multi-hits. Not sure if Thaum 1 is the best option. Also I think Wiz 3 is focused on DD, but you got two classes that won’t get benefit from Quickcast and Surespell. Basically you will be grinding with Magic Missile all the way and being an ‘ok’ support in a group until the new ranks shows up.

This is a far future build. Its not the worst endgame (for your party. YOUR endgame solo will suck lol) because chronomancer will carry your build. The thing is magic missile and auto attacks are all you get from lv50 all the way up to 224.

Thats really rough.

You could try using a cafrisun set/pardoner buffs/squire weapon maint to milk your auto attacks but this build is a huge gamble without more information on rank 8 classes. In the future I plan to test wiz3>x>chrono3 as well though :slight_smile: The question is, do you feel lucky?

so I actually am working on a similar build, but substituting in runecaster instead of chrono3. as of right now im in chrono 1 and can tell you right now, most of the damage is auto attacks which your autos will be hitting decently when you use quick cast attribute/quicken/swell left+its attribute/transpose for more int, but as mentioned before your burst damage is 1 move.

as far as con vs int, i’d go con, rank 4 with just about any stat is easy enough and you miss most of the benefit from going full int and switching to con when all of a sudden being missing 13k hp. Where as with full con if you choose to be full con you have the hp outright and you can switch to a higher int mode when your hp drops lower

as i wasn’t very experienced with wiz before, a high level energy bolt will even a make a build even with decent spr need mana pots all the time (I’m 80% 20% spr). Spr is really not a bad stat to put a little into with this build as reflect shield scales with spr which you will have access to a level 15 reflect shield should you choose to. You also don’t need a sure spell over level 5 as by then the cd and active will overlap and in general it will be a situation based spell.

wow everyone, those opinion are very valuable to me :slight_smile: i would consider really thoroughly but i don’t mind the tough leveling from 50-224. i really love being a support and chronomancer c3 is so awesome. But i guess hard work will pay off eventually? :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t know if this is what you are planning but this build can easily branch into DPS later, depending on what rank8+ brings. Quickcast+Pass goodness. Going INT could pay off later.

Maybe grabbing Linker instead of Thau will help you level a bit faster. (HK’s attribute behaves weirdly with MM for some reason)

yea, i realized thaum isn’t that good since only at c1, swell left arm only boost +56, tranpose is really good for me to regen hp fast, and swell body can help me gain more exp but without dps, its alot harder.

So what i suggest myself is, either i go linker or elementalist c1 before going into chronomancer C1-C3, so as suggest, which is one better? Linker or Ele?

Thank you for your valuable feedbacks once again!

Swell Left at Thau1 is more like +200 with the attribute maxed out.

Swell Body is great, especialy if you are capping all your dailies and wants to get even more exp from them.

Ele1 is pretty bad afaik.

Oh yeah. Ele1 is not worth taking in any build haha linker for dps/control or thaum for utility life. Like @miyasaki003c mentioned hangmans knot has some strong synergy with magic missile that ends up getting multiplied by Pass.

I got the same build going for future ranks except I went Pyro instead of Thaum for the 4th (By mistake since I went Pyro 1 after Wiz 1).
Is my build still viable while missing those Thaum buffs?

Can you tell me your current build? =)

If your level is still low, you might wanna reroll to
Wiz-pyro-linker-thaum-chronoC3
Or
Wiz-Cyro-linker-thaum-chronoC3
=)

A pretty manly future build would be Wiz1/Cryo3/Chrono3/Runecaster1

Runecaster Cyro combo and you reduce your own long runecaster cooldowns :stuck_out_tongue:

Wiz3 Pyro 1 Chrono 1, and im going to 3. Level 128 atm.

i would say its kinda good yet bad XD cause pyro C1 doesnt do much damage due to 10 hits for both fireball, and flame ground has slow ticking but last long and enchant fire for auto attacks, but hey least you have wizc3 magic missile and quick cast. you can deal more dps to level up from lv128 - rank 7 so its still viable!