Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3>pyro3>link1>sage advice pls going rank reset

is this build is great? any advice? thanks

As a wiz3-pyro3-lock2 I can say wiz3 is “bad” for pyro for a couple of reasons:

• agny and [quick cast] bonuses are additive
  • [magic missile] tends to go for [fireball]'s instead of monsters (wasting the hits)
  • this is more because you have [missile hole] in that it makes up for what [flame breath] lacks in channeling protection vs ranged making [sure spell] moot

Should you decide to not go the wiz3 route, you can take linker2 + x class (up to you). Why? The linkball combo NEEDS the increased number of hits you get per lv of [joint penalty]. I have linker2 and linkball eats through the 100 hits [joint penalty] allows before breaking with plenty of [fireball] pulses to spare.

As for the “x” class, you can go link3 for the additional 50 link hits (but nothing else really) or you can go warlock1 for [evil sacrifice] and some farming potential. [evil sacrifice] will help you combat bots and macro users if you want to farm in district 2 (very good silver and gem gain). Just plant your [fireball]s and sacrifice their spirits away. Its quite entertaining when macro users realize what’s happening.

1 Like
  • agny and [quick cast] bonuses are additive
  • [magic missile] tends to go for [fireball]'s instead of monsters (wasting the hits)
  • this is more because you have [missile hole] in that it makes up for what [flame breath] lacks in channeling protection vs ranged making [sure spell] moot

i see i see thanks! man
what if i go linker warlock and sage? is it still good combi or not? what are the cons? ty man still totally newbie in wizard class rank reset is getting closer to expire ;(
(my rank is wiz>pyro3>kino2>warlock>kino3)

I’m pretty lost with r7 choice as well. I went lock2 (was role playing a ballmancer) because I didn’t like sage and didn’t like choosing an r7.

DISCLAIMER
This is all theory as I don’t have any of the classes listed.

Here are some choices other than warlock.

• cryo for the attribute shield mastery: enchant. I have a +8 dts for 169 def. With the attribute that is 211.25 mdef (+96 mdef the shield already has) and you get a whooping 307.25 mdef. That is huge now with the patch that gave us 10% more def and mdef per rank (80% at rank 8 gives you 553.05 mdef just from the shield). Magic really hurts. It REALLY really hurts. Magic kills.
  • elem for 1 more fire spell and the attribute fire property: explosion. Honestly, this used to be crap because the only fire skill with high enough damage for the 80% splash to be worth it was [meteor] and the attribute has a 30% trigger rate. But now with agny doing what it does it’s worth it (IMHO).
  • thauma for that +218 atk. Consider also the INT scaling [swell left arm] got (INT still sucks though but it’s not like there are other stat choices) and that rumor that [swell left arm] will get some interaction with elemental damage (@greyhiem can you confirm/deny)? I’m a liiiiiiiitle bit OC in that I can’t stand only swelling left so I need the [swell right arm] too for my sanity. The added 218 atk if you have a dagger (or 226 def if you have a shield) is pretty “swell” too. That said you can drop 1 circle in pyro for thauma 2.

There also choice like

Pyro3/2+Link1 > Chrono3 > Sage
(You got support like haste and pass that also overall increase your damage by alot also stop is perfect to setup fireball + Duplicate them with sage)

Sage missil hole is… well amazing, those range mob hit like truck and you can walk away from melee hit. You still get hit by those spell but there way to walk around or fight them.
Sage also offer MicroDimension (Aka Duplicate) that give you the chance to copy 2 fireball/cast (Or some other spell) the fireball are the exact copy of a new fireball (Full charge same lv same damage)
Portal are nice.

pyro3link3sage

easiest no brain pyro build