Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3>Psycho3>Warlock or Wiz1>Cryo2>Psycho3>Warlock?

I’d like it to be good for both PvE and PvP.
I think the first one offers extra damage from quickcast (for pve and pvp) and safer casts with surespell (for pvp). But since I haven’t tested them, I don’t know if the extra burst from cryo offers more damage in the end, and if the extra cc makes up for the lack of surespell. I don’t even know if the spells from psycho and warlock benefit that much from quickcast and surespell. I know ele spells do because of the long casting times, but I don’t know if the main psycho and warlock spells even have casting times or if they’re instacasted.

The PvE part convinced me, since I think I’ll be doing more of it than PvP. I just don’t want a useless build for PvP so I can try it every once in a while. One more question, can you combo rise+pp as a kind of a replacement for iw+pp?

Latest patch:

On PvP:

• Gravity Pole damage on PvP is 20% of real damage, CC still works.

• Raise can be canceled by PD’s fumigate now.

To be honest:

I think Cryo 2 will do better for PvP and am currently building a Wiz > Cryo 2 > Kino 3 > Warlock for GvG and PvP 5x5 (1x1 too easy for Kino 3), for PvE Surespell is a must since you don’t plan every play like on PvP since mobs are random and spawn and come in big numbers.

1 Like

whaaaat!!! no 50% but now 20%!!! and Raise tooo?? FML source please :((((