Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3>Psy3>War pvp build help (?)

I haven’t been around in too long due to PC problems and the server’s being closed but… I’m wondering if this might be a valid build to work towards for pvp?

I saw somewhere that Psy is the best pvp/gvg wizard class? so thats what i went with here…I like the idea of the self-support with Wizard’s skills, allowing quick cast/no interruption but those kind of things might be better in my head then in actual gameplay? I have no idea how this all works in-game at this point…

Originally I was building Wiz3 support so I could make sure I never got interrupted/quick cast while supporting team in pvp but i dontk now if thats viable at all + leveling alone would be horrendous im sure…

Wizards got so many nerfs on Ktos patches regarding PVP,I suggest you look for them and change your point distribution because you got a good build path but some of your points are not put properly and I can tell that you didn’t follow Ktos updates.

@SynSyn Not sure with the Kino nerf that they can kill PD when they decide to cross over the class balancing.What’s killing PD or any other class was Gravity Pole CC that can’t be countered.In Ktos you can walk out of it even if your hit directly.Wiz C3 Quick Cast won’t help you too much but it will minimize the damage nerf on Warlock and Kino.

You will kill a good amount of players with that build but with the nerfs you would need to reconsider playing in a different then now in iTos.

1 Like

@Loztchild Yeah, I totally am out of the loop here tbh. i haven’t touched the game or forums in a looong time. I’d rather play a support role but I literally know NOBODY that plays this game pretty much…so I figured I’d just look into a general “bursty/dps” build… but thank you for the redone build. I’ll also look into the ktos changes for sure.

@SynSyn do you have room in your party?! can I just build a support and let you do all the nuking? lol